Chapter 19: The Tan Line Ritual

After Shantae and Movie Super Sonic couldn't find the Advisor, they decided to leave the temple, but they were stopped by the guards along with the Advisor.

Advisor: Leaving so soon? You haven't met the Princess yet!

Movie Super Sonic: DOES SHE LOOK LIKE A PRINCESS!? SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND!!

Advisor: Even better! Guards! Please contain our prince and princess at once!

The guards grab Shantae and Movie Super Sonic's arms.

Shantae and Movie Super Sonic: LET US GO!!!

One guard came came in with an electric rock and shocked Movie Super Sonic with it as he screamed in pain before passing out and returning to base form.

Shantae: SONIC!! NO!!

- Back in Scuttle Town -

Ray was worried. Sonic has gone missing too.

Ray: He's still not back! And no word from him as well!

Mighty: Looks like we're taking matters into our own hands!

Bolo: Well, you guys can go without me, my flail is completely useless.

Movie Tails: Bolo! Can you come here please?

Bolo went to Mimic's lab and found that golden gauntlets with black lining in front of him.

Bolo: What's this, Tails?

Movie Tails: Since your flail is broken, we decided to make you even better weapon!

Mimic: We call them the Nano Gauntlets! With these babies, you can think of an energy ability and it will give you what you desire!

Bolo: Really!?

Movie Tails: See for yourself!

Bolo put on the gauntlets and thought of chaos energy, soon, blue chaos energy started coursing through his veins. He put his fists together, and they were filled with chaos energy too!

Bolo: This is awesome! Thank you so much Tails!

Movie Tails: You're welcome amigo! Now go save your friends!

Bolo: Okay! I won't let you down!

Bolo went with Mighty and Ray, and the three ran to Tan Line Island. They were walking around in the desert and saw Sonic and the girls's footprints. They follow them until they saw a temple and saw three guards protecting the entrance.

Bolo: Dang it, how are we gonna get past these guys?

Mighty: I got an idea.

Mighty got close to the guard and remained out of sight and then whistled to get their attention.

Wolf Bane Guard: Huh? What was that?

Wolf Bane Guard 2: Let's go check it out.

The three guards followed the noise and found nothing.

Wolf Bane Guard 3: We must be hearing things.

Bolo and Mighty knocked two of them out with their chaos energy and Ray kicked the third one in the face. They took their gear and disguised themselves as Wolf Bane Guards.

Ray: This should keep us hidden.

The three then walked into the temple and kept walking till they saw a guard.