Chapter 4: The Genie Realm Dream

(Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog Intro)

-----------------------

Classic Sonic is shown sleeping in bed with Shantae. He then has a dream. He wakes up and starts walking down a hallway. He sees a light and follows it. He enters a big room filled with genies.

Guardian genies: welcome blue hedgehog, we've been watching you work with Shantae.

Classic Sonic: Huh?

Guardian genies: Since you two have met, you've always been there for her. She has told our messager about you. She said she was very grateful when you saved her from getting shot by Risky Boots.

Classic Sonic: I know Risky Boots is trouble, Shantae told me she once tried to take over the genie realm because she wanted to rule the world.

Guardian genies: It's true, had Shantae not used her Uncle's polarizer, our magic would have been remained corrupted and she would be forced to destroy the genie realm.

Classic Sonic: That's a relief. Shantae also told me about her mother, and how she loves and misses her.

???: Indeed, I love her so much.

Classic Sonic: Huh?

(Credit toFanboyReader10100 for allowing me to use this!)

Classic Sonic turned around to see a Guardian genie that looked similar to Shantae, only older. It was Shantae's mother Arianna!

Arianna: You have helped my daughter take down Scuttle Town's worst enemies.

Classic Sonic: Are you Shantae's mother?

Arianna: I sure am. I am Arianna. My daughter has talking about you every night before she goes to sleep. She admires your bravery.

*Classic Sonic blushes*

Arianna: I have seen the way you two work together in battle. The bond between you two is very strong.

*Classic Sonic sits next to Arianna*

Arianna: Ever since you came to Scuttle Town, my daughter has seen you as her little brother.

Classic Sonic: And I see Shantae as my older sister.

*Classic Sonic blushes when he realizes he said that aloud. Arianna smiled and kisses him on the forehead.*

Arianna: I am so grateful for everything you have done for my daughter. She trusts you, you trust her.

Classic Sonic: Well, she does snuggle up with me when we're in bed together.

Arianna: *giggle*

Classic Sonic: I'm just glad I got to experience the genie realm for the first time.