Chaos Emeralds arc ending: Ultra Instinct Sonic is born!

Sonic was resting in Shantae's lighthouse. The gang was worried about him. Ever since he went Dark Sonic and tried to Kill Risky Boots and Eggman, he was to scared to come out in fear of it happening again.

Ray: Sonic hasn't come out for three weeks now...

Tails: Was trying to kill Risky and Eggman really get to him?

Mighty: Looks like it.

Shantae: I can't see my sweetie like this. It pains me.

Amy: Hey, it's okay. Sonic will come out when he's feeling better.

Just then, Mighty heard an explosion over by the dock.

Mighty: Of all the days, they had to pick this one...

Bolo: Alright, let's go stop them.

The gang nodded and ran to the dock, where the villians were. Team Sonic and Team Shantae were not surprised at all.

Shantae went to go stop Risky Boots while the rest of Team Sonic and Team Shantae went to go stop Ammo Baron and Eggman.

Ray: You guys just don't know when to quit! Do you!

Ammo Baron: I'm still mad at Sonic and Shantae for ruining my operation! So they need to pay!

Risky Boots: NOBODY MOVE!

Everyone turned to Risky Boots, who holding Shantae by her neck.

Team Sonic/Sky/Bolo/Rottytops/Mimic: SHANTAE!!!

Shantae: LET ME GO!!!

Risky Boots: NEVER!!! YOU WILL PAY FOR RUINING MY PLANS! *Holds a scimitar her neck*

Mimic: NO! DON'T DO IT! PLEASE!

Team Sonic: WE'RE BEGGING YOU!

Sky/Bolo/Rottytops: STOP!

Risky Boots: YOU KNOW SHANTAE! I'VE BEEN WANTING TO DO THIS EVER SINCE I MET YOU! AND NOW I FINALLY HAVE MY CHANCE! *Is about to cut her neck*

Everyone: SHANTAE!!!

Shantae had tears in her eyes.

Shantae: SONIC!!!!!

inside the lighthouse, Sonic heard his girlfriend calling for him, she needed him.

Classic Sonic: *Eyes turn silver*

Sonic ran to the dock, broke Risky's scimitar, and punched her in the gut so hard she coughed out blood and crashed back into the ship. Sonic also saved Shantae in the process and got her back down to the dock.

Classic Sonic: YOU CAN MESS WITH A LOT OF THINGS, BUT YOU DON'T EVER MESS WITH A HEDGEHOG'S FAMILY!

Risky Boots: YOU HAVE ANNOYED ME AND EGGMAN FOR THE LAST TIME! THIS IS THE DAY I WIN! AMMO BARON! TAKE CARE OF HIM!

Ammo Baron: WITH PLEASURE!

Classic Sonic: *Ultra Instinct roar*

A bright light fired into the sky, everyone covered their eyes.

Sonic's fur turned silver and his eyes turned silver as well. A silver and blue aura surrounded him. Everyone looked at him in awe.

 Everyone looked at him in awe