Chapter 1: A new dimension

-----------------------

(A blue hedgehog and a half genie are shown battling a purple pirate lady and a mustache guy in a red suit. The fight scene pauses as the blue hedgehog narrates what is happening)

Classic Sonic: I know what you're thinking: How did that handsome blue hedgehog end up meeting that adorable Half Genie, go on adventures with her, and become her boyfriend? Well my friends, this is the story of my Scuttle Town adventure.

(Flashback: Classic Sonic is shown battling Classic Dr Eggman as usual)

Classic Sonic: Give it up Egghead! You know I'm just gonna foil your plan like My friends and I always do!

Classic Dr Eggman: (laughing) Not this time you pesky little Hedgehog!

Classic Eggman activated the phantom Ruby and classic Sonic is swept into a portal. Before the portal closes, Dr Eggman shouts one last thing to his nemesis.

Classic Dr Eggman: Goodbye my Arch nemesis!

The portal closed. Classic Sonic falls through the portal while screaming. Eventually, after what seemed like an hour of falling, the portal opened. Classic Sonic landed in some grass. The portal closed after that.

Classic Dr Eggman: That'll take care of that blue pest for awhile! (Evil laugh)

Classic Sonic woke up next to a lighthouse. He looked around to see he was in a new dimension.

Classic Sonic: Where am I?

He heard an evil laugh and checks it out. He saw multiple people running around panicking and screaming. Eventually, he reached the dock.

Classic Sonic: Holy cow...

A giant tinkerslug plioted by a purple pirate lady was at the dock, destroying the town. Classic Sonic, through confused, was angry. He went to confront the purple pirate lady.

Classic Sonic: Hey! What do you think you're doing?!

The purple pirate lady noticed Classic Sonic and laughed at him.

???: Oh, what do we have here? A little blue hedgehog all by himself! Ho Ho Ho Ho!

Classic Sonic pouted.

Classic Sonic: Who are you anyway?