Chapter 5: Super Sonic and Super Shantae vs Perfect Chaos

(Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog Intro)

-----------------------

Classic Sonic and Shantae are hanging out with Sky, Bolo and Rottytops. Classic Sonic was telling them about his adventures and how he met his friends. He was just finishing telling them about how he met his modern counterpart.

Classic Sonic: And that's how Modern Sonic and I defeated Modern and Classic Eggman and saved our respectful universes.

Bolo: That's incredible!

Rottytops: Amazing!

Sky: By the way, I'm a huge fan of Super Sonic!

Bolo: Yeah, Super Sonic helped Shantae defeat Ammo Baron!

Rottytops: Super Sonic is Super Awesome and Cool!

The skies started to turn gray and the water started to rise, which Shantae noticed.

Shantae: Uh guys?

The water splashes over them and into the town and the citizens start to scream.

Sky: What the!?

Bolo: What is this!?

Rottytops: Now we're all wet!

Risky Boots appeared in her ship.

Risky Boots: (Evil laugh)

Shantae/Sky/Bolo/Rottytops/Classic Sonic: Risky Boots!

Risky: I've got a friend I want you to meet!

(Perfect Chaos rises from the water and roars)

Mimic comes outside and sees the water demigod. He was shocked and confused.

Mimic: What is that?!

Risky introduced Perfect Chaos to the heroes.

Risky: Say hello to Perfect Chaos! He's helping me out in claiming my rightful place as ruler of sequin land!

Bolo: If I wasn't just dreaming, that monster is a real menace!

Perfect Chaos destroys the bath house with his tentacles. He begins to destroy Scuttle Town with a destructive flood. Shantae gasped and she was scared.

Shantae: Our home!

Sky/Rottytops: Oh No!

Mimic: How is that possible?!

Bolo: I've had enough! Who do you think you are anyway?!

Perfect Chaos roared and fired a laser, injuring some of the citizens. Risky Boots laughed evilly.

Risky Boots: After today, no one will ever oppose Risky Boots! Queen of the seven seas!

(The seven Chaos Emeralds appear)