Chapter 20: Battle against Erazor Djinn and the return of Darkspine Sonic!

Sonic, Mighty, Ray, Bolo, the girls, and everyone was shocked at who they were facing.

Movie Sonic: ERAZOR DJINN!?!?

Erazor Djinn: Oh, I've been looking forward to this moment! I can finally have my revenge on you! But before I get rid of you for good, look at I have!

Sonic and Shantae were shocked.

Movie Sonic and Shantae: THE SEVEN WORLD RINGS!?!?

Erazor Djinn: That's right! I shall use them to get rid of you. And then I shall remake both this world and your world into my own image!

The guys charged up their chaos energy.

Bolo: Not if we stop you!

Mighty: You're not taking over either worlds!

Ray: We're taking you down!

Movie Sonic: Come at us!

Erazor smirks and sets the rings to the side.

Erazor: Very well then! *Brings out his sword* I hope you girls are comfortable! Because I'm about to carve your beloved boyfriends into pieces!

Amy/Shantae/Sky/Rottytops: *GASP*

Movie Sonic/Mighty/Ray/Bolo: Is that so? Let's see you try!

Sonic, Mighty, Ray, Bolo, and Erazor start running in the direction of each other and we can see a close up of their faces.

Movie Sonic: I've been waiting to settle things with you for a long time!

Erazor: You filthy rat! I'll shut that mouth of yours permanently!

Erazor swings his sword at them but Mighty blocks it with his shell. Bolo punches him in the face. Erazor growls.

Erazor: Stupid boy!

Erazor punches Bolo in the face.

Bolo: AUUGH!

The girls were scared.

Shantae/Amy/Sky/Rottytops: BOLO!!!

Ray kicked Erazor in the face multiple times, before the evil djinn slammed him into the ground. He got up and punched him in the face. Erazor swings his sword.

Erazor: Hmph!

Sonic, Bolo, Mighty, and Ray dodged it. Sonic ran on the wall before bouncing off and hitting Erazor with his spin attack.