Chapter 18: The Return Of Dark Sonic

Sonic, Shantae, and their friends were taking extreme measures in protecting the Chaos Emeralds. Since the last two villain attacks, they realized now that Risky was extremely desperate to get her hands on them. Right now, Mimic was coming up with ideas to protect the Emeralds. Shantae walked up to Sonic, who was doing karate kid poses for some reason.

Classic Sonic: Oh hey Honey!

Shantae: Hey Sweetie! Why are you doing poses from the Karate kid? *Trying to hold in her laughter*

Sonic: Since Risky is more desperate to get the Emeralds now, I've figured it's good to be prepared. You never know where they could be!

Knuckles: They could be anywhere!

Eggman: Or we could be behind you!

Everyone turned to Eggman and Risky behind them.

Knuckles:

Everyone looked at Knuckles, surprised by his motor mouth.

Risky: Ahem, now that that's over, we've come to retrieve our emeralds!

Eggman: You can hand them over and nobody gets hurt.

Mighty: Like heck that's gonna happen!

Ray: No way are we giving them to your stinky behinds!

Eggman sniffed his armpit.

Eggman: I do need a shower now that you mention it.

Risky: Enough! Since you won't give them to us, we'll have to take them from you!

Risky fired a energy beam at the heroes, causing them to suffer major pain.

Risky and Eggman: *Evil laugh*

Sonic felt anger at this. He got up.

 He got up