She's so cute

Jenna's POV

I can't believe Lynn left me like that. I sigh in frustration and stand up to walk to the shower. There was no point dwelling on it, I had to get ready and clean up for Tay. I turn on the water and undress while the water warms up. I climb in and let the water run down my back, I stood there and relaxed for a minute. The shower was the only quiet place in the whole bus.
I began to wash my hair and my body, I wasn't in there for long. I get out the shower and change into a plain white top and blacked ripped skinny jeans. I let my hair dry by itself as I began to walk around cleaning up the bus, the guys were so messy.

I looks at the clock and saw it was only 3. I was already done cleaning. I walk over to the mirror and apply some light make up and in brush and straighten my hair. By the time I was done it was only 3:30. I decided to text Tay

Me: Hey, I'm gonna head to the shops to get some snacks for tonight, any request? xx

I waited a couple of minutes for a reply

Tay: Can I come with? I have to get a few things xx

Me: That's fine, I'll be at your bus in 5? xx

Tay: That's great, see you in a sec Jen xx

I grab some money and check one last time in the mirror before I go to me meet Tay. When I reached her bus she was all ready standing outside.

"JENNAAA!" She's yells while running toward me, she tackles me for a hug. I felt her try and lift me up but failed.

" TAYYY" I sarcastically mimic, she gently pushes my arms and laughs

"No need to be a twat McDougall"

"No need to be a kid Jardine" She looked at me and just laughed. Yep, she's definitely a kid.

We begin to walk toward the nearest shop, which neither of us knew where it was. We were standing on the corner of a street, trying to figure out where we were. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turn to see a girl who looked no more then 15.

"E-excuse me" she stutters

"Yes love" I reply, trying to calm her nerves

"You're Jenna McDougall and Tay Jardine right?"

"Yeah we are" Tay smiled. The girl does some sort of squeal, it was actually cute how excited she got.

"I love you guys so much. You're some of my favourite band. Can I be rude and ask for a photo?" She questioned

"You're not rude at all, of course you can" I said, she pulled out her phone and we positioned herself around her. She was in the middle, I was on the right and Tay was in the left. To pull ourselves closer together I had to hold onto Tays waist. I felt my cheeks redden a little, she was the perfect height for me to do this.

"Thank you so much!" The girl breathlessly said

"No problem, could you help us with a problem? We're kinda lost and need to find the nearest shop" I laugh a little for out stupidity.

"Yeah, it's just round the corner" she smiled.

"Cheers love" she blushes at the nickname

"Hopefully we'll see you again soon" Tay spoke. We hugged, said our goodbyes and headed toward the shop. I couldn't stop thinking about what it was like to hold Tay in my arms, she's so small and cute.

We walk into the shop and head straight for the sweets. I turn to look at the sweets for just a second and when I turn back Tay was gone. I look around and I could find her.

"Jen" I hear her call, I walk around the corner and see her sitting in a trolley. She gave me her puppy dog eyes out pouted

"Push me pwease" she sad biting her lip. She was honestly so cute. I dump the sweets into the trolley with her and then grab onto the handle behind her.

"You ready?" She nodded in response and with that I started to push her. We weaved in and out of people, giggling like a pair of idiots. Her laugh was amazing, the way her nose would scrunch up and how it was so infectious. I couldn't help but smile at how perfect it was. I was staring starring at her that I didn't realise I was heading toward a wall.

"Jen look out!" She yelled, I snapped straight to me sense and swerved her out of the way. She managed to stop before hitting anything, I wasn't so lucky. I tripped and went face first into the wall.

"Jenna!" She gasped. She tumbled out of the trolley and rushes over to me.

"Jen, you're bleeding" She exclaimed. Her face was filled with worry, her hand cupping my face as she inspected the wound.

"I'm fine Tay, honest" I say. She doesn't believe me as she helps me up and tells me to lean on her. She felt so bad, I could see it on her face. We grabbed a few sweets and walked back. She was completely silent on the walk back. I didn't know what to say.

We walked back to my bus and into the back room. She left quickly to gets some antiseptic. I saw her pour some on a cloth before she sat in front of me.

"This is gonna hurt a little" she whispers. I nod and grit my teeth and I feel it burn my skin. She gives a sympathetic look and carries on as before. After about five minutes she was finally done. She put away all the things before coming to sit next to me.

"I'm sorry Jen" she whispers. She looks away from me and bites her lip.

"Tay, look at me" I say. She takes a deep breath and looks at me, I could see she was holding back tears.

"Tay don't blame yourself. I'm the one who agreed to pushing you and I'm the one who got distracted. It's all my fault okay" she climbed over to me and rest her head in my lap.

"I'm still really really sorry Jenna" I could hear in her voice that she was going to cry so I tried to take her mind off it.

"I have a DVD player in my bunk, we can watch a movie in there if you want?" I feel her smile against my leg as she slowly nodded.

"I'll get the food and you pick a film"
With that we both went in separate directions. I got two cokes and some little gummy sweets. By the time I got back Tay had already set it up and was going to bet extra blankets. I climbed in and waited for her to join me. I looked at the screen and saw she had picked Jungle Book. She's so cute. The curtains pulled back to show Tay carrying way too many pillows and blankets for her to carry. I laugh at her as she struggles to fit them all in the bunk. God she's adorable.

"Ready?" I ask

"One thing" she moves closer to me and kisses my forehead. I felt my cheeks fire up instantly

"W-what was that for?" I stuttered. She looks at me and smiles sweetly

"I just wanted to kiss it all better" she kisses my forehead one last time before turning back around to face the screen. I wrap my arms around her waist and cuddle up to her

I play the film but I was concentrated on something else. She kissed me, well my forehead, it still felt amazing. She was honestly the sweetest girl to ever exist and I was lucky enough to have her in my arms.

Authors notes

Hey guys hope you like this chapter. Personally I found it cute and I hope you guys do too. I also just want to say thank you so much for over 1K reads and over 100 likes, that honestly means so much.