Party

Tay's POV

The party was in full swing. The music was booming, the drinks were flowing. Everyone was just laughing having a good time. I stand in the corner sipping my drink, I wonder where Jenna and Lynn are? Also where's the rest of the TA guys? I really hope they come. I hear a knock on the bus door,I walk over and open it.

"You guys came!" I yell. Jenna and Lynn were standing outside then door.

"Of course" Lynn smiled, "been looking forward to it all day". I smile at her and turn to Jenna she doesn't say a word, she's just staring into space. I wonder what's up with her.

"Come in, you must be freezing". I let them slide past me and close the door, it's really cold. "Shall I get you guys a drink?" I ask

"If you wouldn't mind" Lynn replied. I hope Jenna would say something this time instead of staring.

"Yes please" smiled Jenna. I was glad she spoke to me, I was kinda worried I'd done something to upset her. I turn away to fetch their drinks. I'm really glad they came.

Lynn's POV:

What's up with Jenna?. She was fine before we got here. While we were walking we had fluent conversation and as we got closer she became quiet. I wonder why? I stare at her for a minute, she looks distant like she's thinking about something. I'll try and talk to her later.

Jenna's POV:

Tay looks amazing. She's wearing a white shirt, black skirt and black heels. Her eyeliner is perfect and she's wearing red lipstick. There not many people who pull it off but like I said, Tay can pull off anything. I wish I could be like her. She was so perfect and I'm just ordinary me. I sigh internally and I catch Lynn looking at me. She glances away when I go to meet her gaze. Weird. I wonder why she was looking. The party did look awesome though. Music was blaring in the background. I'm not too sure who was playing but all I know is that the song was great. I feel my phone buzz in my pocket, it was a text from Matt.

Matt: We'll be there in 5 mins, party's on it's way ;). I laugh, he's such an idiot. I see Tay walking back with our drinks. She hands us one each. We both thank her.

"Matt said they should be here in 5 mins" I tell them. I see an evil smirk on Tay's lips, I'm worried.

"Perfect, then we can finally do what we had planed" she says, I hear a small chuckle in her smile. Lynn and I look each other, she was as confused and scared as I was. We both look back at Tay who calmly goes,

"Truth or dare"