Truth or dare

Jenna's POV

Shit. I wasn't ready for this at all. Before I could Tay grabbed my hand and pulled me to the back room where the others are. Tay sat me down next to her.

"I hate you for this" I sulk.
She just sticks her tongue out, she's such a child.

"Right" Tay says while clapping her hands "who wants to go first?". Everyone looks away and avoid all eye contact with her. She sighs a little. "Okay, I'll go first, I pick truth"

Just as Tays truth was about to be asked there was a knock on the door,

"That must be the guys, I'll get it" I go to stand up but Tay pulls me down,

"Don't think you can escape that the easy" she laughs, "I'll get it". I roll my eyes and I hear the others laugh a little. I hear murmured conversation from the other room, I feel sorry for these guys, they had no idea what they got themselves into.

"Hey guys" Matt greeted, followed by the others.
Everyone mumbled their hellos

"We're playing truth or dare. I pick truth and still waiting for one" Tay informed

"What colour is your bra?" Jake yells, I kick him

"You idiot, you never ask that" I shout. I shake my head, what an idiot. I wonder what colour it is though. What was it thinking, I internally scold myself.

" Haha it's okay Jen, it's black, I'm boring" she laughs. Everyone boos and starts laughing. This is gonna be fun I can feel it.

Lynns POV

That party has been going for a while now, everyone was drunk except me and Jenna. We were still playing truth or dare, it was eventually my turn.

"Lynn, your turn" Tay slurred

"I pick truth" I really wasn't in the mood for a dare. She thought for a moment,

"How old were you when you had your first boyfriend?". The moment I heard her say that I burst out laughing, everyone except Alex and Brian looked confused.

"Hopefully never" I spat out in between laugher. Still no one got it,
"I'm gay you guys". The penny finally dropped and everyone started to laugh, everyone except Jenna, she looked a bit shock.

"You don't mind do you Jenna? I ask, I really hope she wasn't homophobic. She frantically waved her hands,

"No no no, not at all. I completely support it, if anyone doesn't I'll just kick their ass for you" that caused everyone else to laugh.

I wonder why she looked shocked. I really need to talk to her. The sooner the better.

Authors notes

Hey guys, sorry for not updating recently, no one probably cares but from now on I'll try and update more regular