32

I hung up the phone and drove to pick up Wei Hongxin. When he arrived, he was already downstairs. As soon as my car stopped, he recklessly barged in, just like the first time I met him a long time ago.

 - rashly broke into my life.

 His nose was red, and when he came in, he would rub his nose against me without wearing a seatbelt. I stopped him: "Don't make trouble, I'm not cured from the cold."

 "You have a cold?!" Wei Hongxin held my His face was a little worried, "Why didn't you tell me!"

 "It's okay, it's almost good. It's just a small cold."

 "You still work overtime when you have a cold?" Wei Hongxin's brows were twisted into a twist.

 I rubbed his brow with my knuckles and joked: "I work overtime and it's not your tossing."

 Wei Hong said: "What is tossing, this is to clear obstacles for our future!"

 "Good, good, the road of love The handicap cleaners here are doing a great job."

 "That's right!" Wei Hongxin hummed twice, then pushed me, "You must be sick with a cold, get out of the car and I'll drive."

 I didn't either. Brave, and changed positions with Wei Hongxin.

 Wei Hongxin's driving skills are actually much better than mine. The last time I chatted with Yu Xinshu, he said that when Wei Hongxin was 17 or 18 years old, he had been racing for a while.

 I adjusted the co-pilot's seat back a little bit, half-lying on the back of the seat, looking sideways at Wei Hongxin, who was driving seriously.

 Although I was a drag racing party when I was naive, Wei Hongxin now drives very steadily. When I lay down with my eyes closed, I could hardly feel any bumps.

 Maybe all my life, I can't understand what the essence of love is. This thing is too mysterious and abstract, and it is something that ordinary people like me can't explore in my whole life.

 But for the first time, the love that the world often talks about is really touching.

 The anxiety and powerlessness of the past half a month were suddenly taken away, leaving only sourness and emotion in my body.

 I used to think that I have to take care of everything myself, I want to take care of my other half, and I want to protect my lover until my lover tells me -

 Geng Jiayou, I can protect you too.

 All my giving will be rewarded and all my love can be reciprocated.

 Even if I am not strong or powerful for the time being, it does not matter, there will be people who are willing to wait for me and accompany me.

 Maybe because I was so sleepy recently, I fell asleep unknowingly and woke up with a small blanket over me and the heater blowing in the car. Probably because I was too stuffy, the rear window was opened by two small slits, and a cool breeze came from behind.

 Wei Hongxin put down the back of the driver's seat, placed it as high as me, and was lying beside me looking at his phone.

 When he realized that I was awake, he turned off the phone and smiled at me: "Wake up."

 I just woke up, my throat was still a little hoarse, but I felt a lot better from the cold: "How long have I slept?"

 "Well...it's just over an hour. "

 I unbuckled my seat belt and got out of the car. After all, I had a good night's sleep, and my mental state was much better. I cooked with Wei Hongxin at night. Although the performance was still average, I felt pretty good by myself.