6

I almost stumbled to the hospital and slammed open the door with all my might.

 Accompanied by the sound of my unstoppable panting, the eyes of the three of them obviously changed.

 Wu Chunxian went from impatient to even more impatient, Zhang Qian went from admiration to embarrassment, and Tong Wu from anger to...

 guilt.

 I slowly calmed my breath and asked them, "Who can tell me what's going on?"

 No one spoke.

 Or, no one wants to speak first.

 The one who broke the peace was the nanny who pushed in the door. She was standing at the door with a lunch box, wondering if she should enter.

 "Go ahead," I said to the nanny.

 The nanny was a little panicked: "Say...what?"

 I lowered my eyes: "Didn't you go out with your wife today? Tell me, what happened." The

 nanny turned her questioning eyes to Zhang Qian.

 The other three invariably glanced at me.

 It's funny, really.

 I was so humble in this relationship, but in this kind of thing, I became a "master" to some extent.

 "Hu... I went out with my wife... Then I met Mr. Wu..." The nanny said after deliberation: "My wife was chatting with Mr. Wu, and Tong... Mr. Tong rushed up suddenly, pushed the wife down, and even beat him. Mr. Wu..."

 "Let the dog P!" Tong Wu couldn't help but scolded: "That's called chat? Do you care... that kind of chat?"

 "What?" I asked him.

 "Then..." Tong Wu was speechless again.

 I can guess that Tong Wu is not a violent temper, and it may not be a good thing to make him so angry.

 Wu Chunxian and Zhang Qian can do anything good when they get together.

 Tong Wu couldn't speak, he was probably hesitating, whether to give me face or justify himself.

 Wu Chunxian stepped forward and said displeased: "Tong Wu, pay attention to what you say, they are all alumni, what do you want to insinuate?"

 Tong Wu glared at him fiercely: "You know best what I insinuate. "

 Wu Chunxian is also an old fritter who has been in the entertainment industry, this kind of aggressive method is useless to him, and he can even fight back with a set of Tai Chi: "Don't talk nonsense, Jiayou and Zhang Qian are both here. , are you trying to destroy the relationship between the young couple?"

 Tong Wu was so angry that he couldn't speak, so he just turned his head and said nothing.

 Wu Chunxian said: "I am Zhang Qian's senior after all, Tong Wu, I can't bear to see you bullying my junior brother like this. Now Jiayou is here, let's make it clear in front of Jiayou, who did it? Wrong, you should be responsible, none of them should be less."

 Tong Wu said: "What do you want to say?"

 "Should you pay for the medical expenses?"

 Tong Wu snorted coldly: "I won't be able to pay for this amount of medical expenses. Get up."

 "As an adult, you always apologize, right?"

 Tong Wu squeezed his voice out of his teeth: "What do I have to apologize for?"