17

"For this report, I have selected six projects that are relatively important in the development process as the focus of the report. Because some projects have a long interval, they may be related to the current market..."

 My brain is divided into two parts. One part followed Mr. Lei's instructions, carefully listened to Wei Hongxin's report, and did not forget to make a record at any time; while the other part was in the air, going around Wei Hongxin.

 The first time I saw Wei Hongxin wearing a suit.

 A suit is really a weapon that makes a man mature in an instant, and it is also the trigger for another man to commit a crime.

 Its effect is no less than that of a straight man in his right age seeing a woman's high heels.

 My wandering thoughts dragged my eyes to Wei Hongxin's slightly tilted tun.

 I can't help but know how good he is, and now he's wrapped in an expensive haute couture suit, and every curve and fold on it is alluring.

 I even had some strange idea inexplicably, I wanted to rush up and wrap Wei Hongxin with an ugly and dirty cotton quilt, so that no one could see it.

 Or after the crowd left, lock the door of the conference room and hold Wei Hongxin on the black-brown wooden podium, my arm wraps around his waist-pinching suit, his skin exposed in the early winter air It would rub against the cold wood paint on the podium, and then because it was too cold, he couldn't help shrinking his neck, and the hand that was holding the front of my shirt squeezed slightly...

 stop it.

 I took a deep breath and stroked my forehead, which was a little hot from the confusion of my thoughts.

 Geng Jiayou, stop, if you think about it, you're a qin beast.

 "...This is the end of my report. Please correct me if I have any shortcomings. Thank you."

 Wei Hongxin, who had finished the report, bowed slightly and gestured.

 I applauded with the audience.

 After all, it's too far away, I guess he didn't see me from beginning to end, otherwise how could he report everything so calmly.

 But when I think that he hasn't seen me from beginning to end, I'm still a little lost in words.

 After he finished speaking, he took a seat in the first row, because there were too many people, and as soon as he sat down, I could only see the top of a black head looming.

 The real biggest leader came over for the meeting, but the time was even tighter. I thought it was going to be an afternoon meeting, but it was over in less than five o'clock. After the meeting, the crowd was divided into two parts. gushing away, wrapping it up in layers like a cocoon.

 I sat in the seat for a while, but chose to leave directly.

 After coming out, I felt a little chest tightness for no reason. I closed the door of the office and smoked a cigarette for the first time ever.

 Zhang Qian and I were so arguing that I didn't even want to smoke, but at this time I suddenly wanted to.

 Maybe there was some kind of pressure all of a sudden.

 But unfortunately, I'm not addicted to smoking, and nicotine can't calm me down. I looked at my face reflected on the glass cabinet, which was surrounded by curls of smoke, so blurred that I couldn't see my face clearly.

 Like me who wanted to retreat and escape for a moment.

 I put out the cigarette without hesitation, and threw the remaining half of the cigarette into the ashtray on my desk, which was completely furnished.