16

Wu Chunxian's new movie is a hit.

 How did I know, because the university group is chatting recently, and I blushed a little when I heard the compliments.

 After Wu Chunxian won a new director award at the university, he raised his eyebrows again, and the circle of friends who hadn't posted for a long time also began to move.

 Another news is that Wu Chunxian is getting married.

 This prodigal son, who has been wandering in love for so many years, wants to marry Nan Ke.

 When I was having dinner with several leaders, I heard two female stars with leaders talking about this, and they looked full of contempt.

 It turned out that this was a deal, Nan Ke took great pains to help Wu Chunxian pull investment and sponsorship to finalize the broadcast, and Wu Chunxian used marriage in exchange.

 Those female stars thought it was unbelievable, saying that Nan Ke was a fool, how could someone like Wu Chunxian give up because of marriage.

 I can understand Nan Ke's desperate courage, because I used to be like this. I can't get this person, at least it's good for him to see me more.

 But time will tell that this idea is utterly foolish.

 But it's strange to say, now jumping from the perspective of a bystander, thinking of Nan Ke and his former self, there is an illusion of a different world.

 Probably after meeting Wei Hongxin, I was reborn again.

 Probably because I'm so happy, the days have been passing so fast recently, often when I look up, a week has passed.

 Especially when Wei Hongxin was tired of me, the days were extraordinarily fast, as if we had some kind of ability to travel through time and space when our two skins were close to each other, which made me suddenly go to the future.

 Wei Hongxin was always dissatisfied with the deletion, revision, and revision of that design. I took a peek at it and was amazed at Wei Hongxin's painting ability.

 It seems that the design of this room is for real, I thought he was joking.

 If you are not satisfied, you can change it. If you don’t want to change it, you can find someone. I’m not in a hurry anyway. I am very happy when I watch Wei Hongxin frowning and thinking of a plan, and I will be happy for the rest of my life.

 I made an appointment with Wei Hongxin on the weekend to accompany him to go shopping and watch movies, but I got a call saying that the chairman of the board, who has been expanding the market abroad recently, has rarely come back and is going to hold a middle and high-level meeting. forced to pull over.

 I was worried that Wei Hongxin would be angry, but instead he breathed a sigh of relief and said that his former part-time job abroad had asked him to go to a domestic company to summarize his previous work. Originally, he was worried about going out to play with me. If you release the old club's pigeons, you will definitely be angry with him, so don't worry about it now.

 I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Could it be that shopping is more important than work?

 He said, of course it is important to go shopping with busy people like you.

 I felt a little guilty, thinking that I was too busy with him on weekdays and had too little time with him. He understood what I meant and quickly explained that he was just joking.

 "I'm glad that you are willing to spend time with me, and even feel guilty for not being able to accompany me, but I don't want you to give up your chance to climb up for me."