21

I am used to silence.

 But most of my silence is when I am unhappy, too lazy to speak, or I don't know what to say.

 But this time I was silent because I couldn't speak.

 What is stirring in my chest, like a violent storm raging, but like a wind and rain after washing, a world of birds and flowers grows in my heart.

 For the first time I was speechless because of the joy.

 I don't know what words can express the ten thousandth of my excitement right now, so much so that I can't do anything except hug Wei Hongxin tightly with shaking hands.

 Wei Hongxin leaned on my shoulder obediently and hugged me.

 "Wei Hongxin, think about it."

 I said to him, "You know how stubborn I am. If I make up my mind not to let go, even if one day you regret your decision to leave me, it will not be so easy. "

 He said, "I know."

 I said, "If you want to leave then, I'll lock you up, lock you in the little dark room, and throw the keys to feed the sharks."

 He chuckled softly, and then Looking at me with bulging cheeks, like a little dolphin: "It's over, Geng Jiayou, I seem to be expecting you to lock me up." ——When I

 went

 to work the next day, I was sorting my clothes in the mirror, while Wei Hongxin Drinking milk through a straw, he said, "My dad gave us the two cars not to drive recently."

 I glanced at him, and he explained, "That license plate is not my dad's, and the people in the company probably won't recognize that license plate. I will only think that you dare to drive this kind of car because you think that you are a manager and have a high self-

 esteem Much more mature than me. I just thought it was a little strange that the chairman gave me a car, but I didn't expect that there was such a purpose.

 "There's one more thing to tell you." Wei Hongxin said, "I plan to go back to work in the group. My dad will definitely suppress you. If I'm here, we can fight him together."

 I couldn't help laughing: " Aren't you afraid that your dad will scold you for turning your elbows out?"

 Wei Hongxin snorted, "He was the one who hit the mandarin ducks first."

 "Of course I'm very happy that you can accompany me." I laughed, "but it doesn't need to be too much. Reluctantly, he can't tell me to go out in public."

 I expected a lot of bad results, but in fact, it was worse than I thought.

 First, during the meeting, because of some trivial things on weekdays, I was criticized by the regional leader openly and covertly, and then Mr. Lei took the project, but did not explain it to me to assign it, but squeezed it in my hand. Here, skip me directly and give Yu Jiang the biggest project of the marketing department this quarter.

 Yu Jiang was the supervisor that Mr. Lei and I brought up from the team leader after I was transferred to the manager.

 And the project left to me turned out to be the "Lan Xin" I talked to the chairman that night.

 Because this project is tepid, and even the sales volume is still slowly regressing, its market share every quarter is used for newcomers to practice.

 You don't need to know how to do it, as long as you don't make a big mistake, you will pass the test.

 And now this job has been handed over to my manager.