5

"You're crazy!"

    In the dead silence, Tong Wu rushed up, pushed Nan Ke, and then bent down to pick up the scattered photos.

 While picking it up, he scolded: "Where did you get the P picture, P's TM doesn't care at all."

 I know the picture is not P's, but I don't know if they believe it or not.

 The leader who responded shouted, "Where's the security guard! What's the situation! Call the security guard!"

 Nan Ke's goal had been achieved, he snorted coldly, and left without waiting for the security guard to come. Tong Wu picked up the photo and wanted to throw it into the office. After thinking about it, he lowered his head and said, "This thing has such dirty eyes, I'll take it outside and burn it."

 I grabbed Tong Wu and said, "Give it to me, I'll throw it away, you go back. Be busy."

 Tong Wu held the photo tightly, I pulled the photo out of his hand, no one looked at it, and walked straight out of the office area.

 I still have a lot of work to do today, but ironically, no one is stopping me.

 No one dares to stop me.

 I walked to the garbage dump behind the company, stood still, and put the photo in front of me.

 Looking at them one by one, each one is very dazzling.

 Ten minutes later, when I returned to my workstation, I saw that all my colleagues were peeking at me from the corner of my eye.

 I pretended not to see these sight lines, went to work, worked overtime, and got off work.

 But I didn't work overtime for a long time today, because the leaders were much gentler when assigning tasks to me.

 Could this be some kind of weird luck?

 I have no idea.

 For the first time in the evening, I didn't come home after get off work.

 I didn't want to see Zhang Qian, and I guess he didn't want to see me either.

 Speaking of which, I have also changed. I used to be able to laugh for three days when I saw Zhang Qian, but now when I see him, I just feel that my heart is heavy and I have nowhere to break free.

 I walked and walked, and came to the door of the bar yesterday.

 After hesitating for a while, I went in.

 The consumption of this bar is not low, but there are also a lot of people. I swayed around under the bizarre and blurred lights, but I didn't see the boy.

 This time, I stayed away from the singles area, nestled in a corner, and ordered a random vodka.

 And then cup after cup.

 I'm not a person who can buy drunk with alcohol, because I'm a coward. I'm afraid that when I get drunk, I will do irrational things.

 But now I just want to get drunk, sober makes me miserable.

 Before my consciousness was pulled into the abyss by the alcohol, I looked up at the blue light on the top of the bar, and saw the boy's face in a trance.

 He was so beautiful, like an unreal dream that I couldn't reach.

 But what does it matter to dreaming?

 So I reached out, grabbed him, and said to him with the last of my strength, "I'm sorry."

 Darkness struck.