18

"Geng... Jiayou?" Zhang Qian muttered.

 I replied calmly: "What's wrong?"

 He seemed to have a lot to say, but he couldn't say a word, just half-opened his mouth, which made him look extra stupid.

 Humans' thoughts on another human being will indeed change. When I saw Zhang Qian like this before, I only felt distressed.

 Now it seems that I can't even remember "Zhang Qian doesn't love me, it makes me sad". The moment Zhang Qian wanted to pull my sleeve, the first thing that flashed in my mind was Wei Hongxin acted like he was pulling my sleeves when he was pestering me last night.

 Love doesn't seem to go away, but it can be transferred.  Angered Nan Ke didn't notice the subtle interaction between me and Zhang Qian. He stepped forward and pushed Zhang Qian

 's shoulder and scolded, "Who are you pretending to show? What do you think you are?"

Will quarrel, so he can only grit his teeth, like a weak but stubborn dodder.

 It was Wu Chunxian who came in a hurry to break the deadlock.

 "Nanke, what are you doing?" Wu Chunxian pulled Nanke over and said angrily, "Why are you arguing with him here with so many people?

 " Mine!" Nan Ke pointed at Zhang Qian's nose and said to Wu Chunxian, "Did he come to you? Why did he come to you? Didn't you say that you have nothing to do with him!"

 Wu Chun Xian didn't want to make things worse, so he comforted

 Nan Ke and said, "Let's go back and talk about this matter, okay? I promise you that everything I promise will be fulfilled, but now is not the time to talk about this? Let's talk in another place, okay?" After Wu Chunxian's persuasion, he calmed down a little. Looking at the onlookers, he finally remembered that this was a family scandal after all, so he relaxed: "Okay, yes, you must explain it to me this time."

 "You believe it . I, I won't lie to you, baby."

 Zhang Qian couldn't see Wu Chunxian being so sullen to Nan Ke, or maybe he just wanted to have a sense of presence, so he raised his head pretending to be strong and said, "I didn't mean to pester the senior, I just... I just came here. Look at him."

 His eyes were full of tears, and I looked pity: "After the baby is born, I will take the baby away from you and won't disturb your life, I..."

 He said very Light, but the anger that was provoked roared.

 "What!?" Nan Ke was furious, "You want to give birth to a child!?"

 He screamed, "Wu Chunxian! Didn't you say this child was to be destroyed!!"

 Wu Chunxian's face was like a palette After changing several colors, the last 10,000 colors were classified as black.

 Zhang Qian also looked at Wu Chunxian blankly: "What... what to destroy..."

 More and more staff found the good show here, and they all came around. I took the cover of the crowd and walked around from the side. .

 I've already guessed the cause and effect of this drama, nothing to see.

 It's nothing more than Wu Chunxian's favor on both sides. He lied to Nanke that he had nothing to do with Zhang Qian, and the child was also destroyed. Bombs around.

 On Zhang Qian's side, Wu Chunxian guessed that it was an expedient measure to be with Nan Ke. Just bear with it, give birth to the child first, and come back to be with you when I get Nan Ke to become famous. .

 After Wu Chunxian played this way so many times, Zhang Qian was still fooled.

 I know that Wu Chunxian actually still wants the child in Zhang Qian's belly. A happy man like him who is addicted to being chased by others will consider this a medal for him.

 As for raising, that is Zhang Qian's business.

 The sound of the shutter came from the crowd, followed by Wu Chunxian's roar: "What to shoot!"

 I walked away from there in a hurry, the screams of Nan Ke behind him were mixed with Zhang Qian's looming cry, plus Shang Wu Chunxian's distressed comfort is like an absurd comedy shown in the distance.

 I answered the phone while walking, it was Mr. Lei.

 "In the evening, the chairman said that the marketing department has performed well recently. He invited us to have a meal in the evening. I went to your office just now and you are not here. Come over when you are done with work." After speaking, he specially reminded, "The chairman invites you to dinner, but It's a once-in-a-lifetime event, so you can spare me no matter what."

 "Okay." I was fine, of course I wouldn't refuse.

 And the chairman is... Wei Hongxin's father.

 Wei Zhenglong... Wei Hongxin, blame me for never paying attention before.

 Originally it was just a normal meeting with the leader, but now I have this relationship, which doubled the pressure on me.

 But it has to be faced.

 "You will come to the company first. They are still holding a small temporary meeting here. After the meeting, we will go over together."

 "Okay, I will be back now." I

 don't know if Wei Hongxin will come to eat this meal.

 I hung up the phone, and as soon as this thought popped into my mind, I received a WeChat message from Wei Hongxin.

 It says: Baby, I'm so hungry. [crying.jpg]

 I couldn't help laughing when I saw the message he sent, and replied to him: Didn't you have enough to eat at noon?

 He replied to me: I met my dad in the afternoon and was trained by him, and I was hungry.

 Before I could return, he sent another message: What do you want to eat at night? I will do it for you!

 I sighed and typed: No, there is a dinner party.

 He returned me an "Okay" and then a "So love will go away?" meme.

 He added: Then I'll go out to eat tonight too, with my dad.

 I pursed my lips, hesitating whether to tell him this in advance.

 But I can't find a suitable word to describe to him for a while.

 His message came again.

 "Mom! My dad found out when I secretly sent a message. I'll stop talking for now. I'll tell you later when I'm eating!

 " the phone screen.

 Anyway, let's talk face to face later.

 And I also...would like to know how he would react if he saw me in front of so many people, including his father.

 really want to know.

 I put away my phone and prepared to go to the parking lot. Suddenly, several screams broke out in the hall, not Nanke, but men and women of various colors.

 "Ah, it's bleeding!!"

 "Oh my God!"

 "Hurry up and call an ambulance!!"

 I turned around and looked around. Among the scattered crowd, Zhang Qian was lying on the ground with his stomach covered and his face full of pain. Nan Ke, who was stopped by Wu Chunxian over there, raised his hands in a daze, his and Zhang Qian's faces were white.

 After being stunned for a short time, Wu Chunxian scolded Nan Ke, "Look at what you did! I told you to calm down!"

 Then he didn't look at what happened to Zhang Qian, and took out his phone in a panic. He seemed to be thinking, "Ambulance... Ambulance... Never die, never die..."

 Under Zhang Qian's body, blood trails slowly spread.