7

"Leave... divorce?"

 My words seemed like some giant aircraft carrier crashed into the sea out of control, and everyone who was hit by the huge waves couldn't make any expressions.

 Zhang Qian didn't seem to understand what I was talking about, so he muttered the two words out.

 I repeat, I said yes, divorce.

 Wu Chunxian asked me, "Geng Jiayou, why are you crazy today?" It's

 really funny.

 So funny.

 My lover frequently cheated, flirting with his lover in front of me, thinking about him, carrying his child in his womb, and even keeping festivals with me for his lover.

 But I was just filing for a divorce, and they said I was crazy.

 Who is crazy?

 Wu Chunxian was obviously more calm than Zhang Qian, he advised me: "Geng Jiayou, you lost your temper on this matter, you don't want your good buddies to be wronged, I can understand, let's not pursue this matter, okay? You? Don't make such a fuss about this, it's not worth it."

 I said, "I think it's worth it."

 Wu Chunxian said, "Zhang Qian is still pregnant, so it's not good for your child to be so arguing."

 "I didn't quarrel. I just said divorce, I didn't plan to quarrel."

 "What if you two get divorced and your child? Do you have the heart to watch Zhang Qian take the child alone..."

 I suddenly looked up at Wu Chunxian, he was frightened by me, and he went back Involuntarily, he took a step back: "Geng... Geng Jiayou, you..."

 "Yes, I just decided to marry him because I couldn't bear to watch Zhang Qian bring the child alone."

 My words made Wu Chunxian look better. For a while, he seemed to think that I could still persuade him to move: "Isn't it okay, look at you..."

 "But." I interrupted him: "This does not mean that I have to compromise and let him back. cheating on me."

 Wu Chunxian was speechless.

 This is the first time I've made everything clear.

 Put these dirty, ugly, unbearable, all in the sun.

 After those forbearance and concessions were dried, the rest were ashes.

 I don't have any desire to talk, so I made the arrangements and instructions that I was the most Zhang Qian's husband in the end: "The child is not mine, and I don't plan to raise it, but after all, I married you once, and I will give it to you. Save your 200,000 alimony, it should be enough to last until you recover and go out to work on your own."

 I was silent for a while, and said to Zhang Qian, "I can't think of anything else, you can tell me what you think. , you are resting here for the past few days, I will pay the medical expenses, and I will contact the lawyer, and you can come out and sign directly."

 Divorce is not allowed during pregnancy, but because the law has not been perfected, men can leave during pregnancy .

 After I finished saying this, I turned my head and left. When I walked to the door, Zhang Qian finally said the first sentence:

 "Geng Jiayou, are you serious?"

 I didn't look back and replied: " Yes, I'm serious."

 ****

Green BloodOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara