22

Chang Du and I were sent to two different places.

 Because it was the head that was injured, the group was also very nervous about it, so they directly gave me a single ward, which allowed me to enjoy the feeling of living in a single room in the hospital. I told Tong Wu about this as a joke, but Tong Wu couldn't laugh at all.

 Fortunately, even though my eyes were covered with blood, I was actually just scratching my forehead by the sharp angle of the ashtray, and the subcutaneous tissue was bleeding, which looked scary. However, the doctor suggested that I should still be observed in the ward for a day. If there are no other adverse effects, I can basically be discharged from the hospital.

 Doctors judged it to be a minor injury, so Chang Du was sent to the detention center.

 Not to be sentenced, but detention is unavoidable.

 In the afternoon, Tong Wu was too busy and I had nothing to do, so I drove him back to the company. Then a woman came to see me in my ward and started to apologize to me as soon as they met.

 I just found out that she is Chang Du's wife.

 The Chang Du family didn't want Chang Du to continue to be a social animal in the company, so they found an opportunity for Chang Du in the fourth-tier city of his hometown to introduce candidates who were exempt from examinations to enter the career department, so Chang Du could not go to the detention center, he would just do it as soon as he entered. Totally yellow.

 Her wife begged me, begged me to write a letter of understanding, begged me to resolve this matter privately, and they were willing to pay.

 But I am not short of money.

 I couldn't help but froze, thinking that no matter how much they gave me, it wouldn't be enough for the chairman to immediately decide to let Wei Hongxin marry me.

 Chang Du's wife was really worried. She was so worried that she even gritted her teeth and wanted to kneel down and beg me.

 I don't know why, but when I look at her, I suddenly feel like I have seen myself.

 I grabbed her before her knees hit the ground.

 I said, "Do you know that Chang Du is in the company and has a cheating partner?"

 She widened her eyes, as if she had heard the news of the collapse of the apocalyptic continent.

 It was very similar to me that day when I went home after working overtime with a severe cold and fever, and found Wu Chunxian in Zhang Qian's bed.

 "You don't want to kneel on anyone, some people are not worth kneeling for him."

 Chang Du's wife is well-dressed, her speech is gentle, and her logic is clear. She dared to kneel for Chang Du, which also showed her courage.

 Such girls are the most ruthless.

 Did Chang Du cheat?

 I only know that he will look at the legs of some female colleagues with squinting eyes. As for cheating or not, how do I know, I don't care about him.

 But the moment Chang Du spread rumors that my ex-wife had an affair with a high-level executive, he should have understood that who would not spread rumors.

 But a mouth.

 Soon after Chang Du's wife left, Wei Hongxin came.

 It was the first time I saw Wei Hongxin's expression, his face was so heavy that ink dripped, and his face was full of viciousness.