31

I went to work the next day. Fortunately, the pressure and ignorance on me were completely relieved, and the rights that were forcibly taken away were taken back into my hands.

 Colleagues also seem to feel the taste of the rain and the weather. Yu Jiang, who was forcibly brought up to fight me in the ring, was a little disappointed, but he was relieved. .

 In the next half month, I tried to explore what the chairman and Mr. Lei told me, to try to see everything from a higher perspective, and to improve the reputation and rating of LINX while working on other projects. .

 I don't know if Lei always came from the chairman's advice or his own will. I can feel his suggestions many times. To be honest, I have benefited a lot and am very grateful.

 I have done a good job in several projects in hand. I no longer hold on to the details, and no longer only look at the things that are most beneficial to me, but strive to make everyone win-win. I don't have a good face at the high level and feel a lot more comfortable. Although I still seem to understand a lot of things, but at least reluctantly, I can feel a little bit of the door.

 But I'm still worried.

 Because I tried my best at LINX, I only increased the score by 0.1, which is 4.9 away from the passing score, which looks like a moat.

 But there are only ten days left.

 Mr. Lei comforted me and said that he felt that the chairman had improved a lot on me. My performance is good enough now. Maybe by the end of this quarter, I don’t need to achieve that goal to win the chairman’s approval. After all, that day Although I scolded me harshly, many times scolding only means I value it. If I really don’t want to scold me, then I’m really going to a dead end.

 It's also a bit interesting. After half a month, someone reviewed the whole incident and found out the "initiator" of me, and found that the whole Internet carnival half a month ago was actually a madman's self-directed and self-acted.

 There is no news about this matter in the entire Internet, but there has been a lot of waves in the industry, and all kinds of analysis have been overwhelming for a while, some praised me and scolded me...

 It ended up getting together, and it turned into a jumble of emails in my mailbox.

 They have nothing but one purpose - to dig me over.

 One of them is quite good. I bought the cleaning aunt and put the paper letter directly on my desk.

 This is a big taboo in the industry, and the executives are very angry. It is not the point for them to dig me or not, but such a blatant robbing of people is disgusting.

 The executives rolled up their sleeves and started suppressing. I didn't participate, I just watched the play.

 Aside from the anxiety, I'm a little lost.

 I have seen posts by those people who analyze the whole incident. These people are very interesting. They analyze the incident, analyze it, and like to analyze the people behind it. There is a post saying that Geng Jiayou is suitable to be a car rushing to the door, but not suitable to be a defender of the city.

 If everything I did was put in a medium-sized company that was waiting to be rebuilt, it would definitely be an excellent case that could be included in textbooks, but in Henghua, people could not help but worry about the hidden dangers behind it.

 I didn't know how to go before, but now I think I've grown a lot, but when the end comes, I still don't know where I'm going.

 During the lunch break, I was sitting in a daze. I didn’t sleep at noon. Tong Wu, who was working overtime and wanted to go back early in the evening, opened the door with a cup of coffee and smiled at me, “Why?”