Thirty Nine

Jimin's assistant came. I was the one who opened the door for him since his guy assistant leave right away because that was the only order he received. My mother eyed me with so much unsaid words and I already know what she was thinking as I walk towards my room with his clothes in my hand.

I entered the room and I am literally thinking about packing clothes but I feel like there's something wrong with me for being too submissive to Jimin's sudden commands.

The bathroom door opened. I see through my peripheral vision when Jimin walked out of the bathroom. Water is dripping on his chest. I immediately looked away and busied myself packing up my clothes and belongings.

"I got your clothes it's in the bed, you assistant left." I said while pretending to check on my cloth rack.

In the corner of my eyes I saw him take his robe off. My throat dried up.

"How many bedrooms are there in your condominium?"

I saw him dressed so I went to turn and look at him. His hair was still disheveled and his belt was not buckled and he looked seriously hot.

"We... have to bring Unnie for Minjun.. Right now he might settle for sleeping with you but he likes sleeping alone."

I want to say that I too, I want a room for myself.

I sighed softly and now I cam't believe that we are talking about this, just hours ago I imagine him so angry at me that he'd shout at me for everything once we're out of my son's sight but here we are talking about petty things like this.

"Eight bedrooms.." He answered.

I blinked a few times at his answer. I noticed that he shaved and now I can't decide which is better looking, Jimin. The one with stubble or without?.

Fuck I stared at him for too long now he had his brow shot up in an unsaid question.

"You... You used my shaver.. Uh I mean you shaved your stubble." I said with a bit of difficulty.

He sneered at me and I can see the smirk forming on his lips. My cheeks immediately heat up when he starts staring at me while fixing his belt.

"Why? Do you like me better with it?"

I couldn't answer and now he was rolling the ends of his sleeves until his forearm and I heard him chuckle.

"If you do, don't worry It'll grow back days from now."

He gazed at me arrogantly, waiting for my reaction and I couldn't say anything.

"I'll go to our son, continue packing your clothes." He said and then he left the room.

I feel like my soul disappeared too when he left and I suddenly felt shy with my reaction. I look at my luggages and sighed. I can't be serious packing my clothes, right? Is it real that Minjun and I are leaving? With him? They just met! Maybe my son is just too excited

But when I went out, I saw the smile on my son's face as he asked his father questions while sitting on his lap. I leaned against the door frame and watch Jimin cooly answer my son's questions.

I look at my phone, I have a compilation of Minjun's photos and videos that I need to show Jimin so he'd see our son in his younger years but I will do that later, I still don't know how am I gonna mention it. I went inside my room to finish packing

I checked my messages and saw texts from SoHee, Jisoo and Hyunjin, when I walk out of the room again they are already sitting on the dinning room and I can hear Minjun's voice calling mommy.

I sat down and Jimin was sitting beside Minjun, Eunseok is in front of Jimin and Mommy is beside Eunseok while watching Jimin with her judgy eyes while sipping her tea.