- Twenty Six

Hello! I'm back and will fully focus on writing TAKING CHANCES and I am so excited!

Lechugoooooooo

——

Mom and I lived the next months one day at a time, slow as much as possible.

My mom doesn't even know that my father was receiving death threats, we both found out after the investigation and no one was caught up to this day and I was scared for our lives, for my son's life.

Mom and I, we're both blaming ourselves. I can't bare to think about that daddy carried all of it, the fear and everything, I can't bare to imagine how scary it is for him whenever he's receiving messages that threatening him.

But this was my father, he's always been like this. He doesn't want anyone knowing and hide it from us, from mom, from everyone and that hurts me so much.

And all of that added to everything that I'm already going through but I need to pick myself up now because right now, I can see that my mom can't even help herself up.

My father left me some sum of money and I gave half of it to my mother to help my mom pay my father's close friends and family friends, we used that money to return the investments, my grandfather helped too and when they visited us and told us that things were going alright in Seoul, we started to feel a bit alright.

"Ji-eun, come on! Sell this house and move to Paris, no one even lives there and you can use the money that you will get from selling this house to add to the funds you will use to pay" Eun-Seok said and I chuckled.

He's our frequent visitor ever since and his son and wife, I am glad that he visits often, It brightens my day.

My mother looked at me and I can with that look that she was considering doing that. I look at Eunseok and shake my head.

"We're alright here."

"Y/N..." Eunseok.

"Eunseok is right Y/N, I know you want to continue your studies, you grandfather insist to help you with that, I can't pretend that I don't know what you want to take and where you want to study.."

"No mommy, it's fine" I firmly said.

My mom and I eventually made up but there are times we are still fighting, She was coping with my dad's death through shopping spree but sometimes it gets out of that, we doesn't have money but we're not that poor, we can still afford some luxury.

And the biggest fight happened after I reconnected with Jisoo, I was very furious when it was rumored that I married Eunseok. I confronted her about it and she looked so guilty, I learned that she told every close family friend that I am marrying him.

"I'm sorry, please. I was only desperate to cover you up"

I put my face on my palm and almost screamed out my frustration. That explains why everyone in that party thought we are a thing.

But eventually I understand why because Eunseok wasn't like the person every one thought he is. He trusts me and told me about it, but I was mad because they just let the rumors go for a year and half.