Thirty Six

I don't know what happened to me, is it because of all the frustration inside me, all of my problems pilling up within me. Is it my anger? My anger that was furiously brewing within me the longer I look at Jimin flirting with Gianni on the second floor of the club.

Sohee is now busy with whoever friend of her came in our table and I took that opportunity to swiftly get out of their table and with trembling knees, shaking hands and quivering lips I made my way to the second floor of the club. I keep walking ahead not even paying attention to whoever is calling me. I didn't paid attention to all the people approaching me. They are not what I am after for.

My mind is going blank and I couldn't hear anything even if the music is blaring everywhere.

There are many people in the second floor of the club and I stare at my reflection as I was greeted by a huge wall made of mirror.

"Y/N! You're here, long time no see! I am Hyun..." A man from the crowd tried to say.

Because I wasn't interested I keep walking but I can hear him calling me but I did not dare to look back. I left everyone behind and aimed to walk towards the railing where I first saw Jimin.

The blood left my face and my teeth gritted when I noticed that he wasn't there anymore. The model he was with, Gianni was still there along with her crowd but Jimin is nowhere to be seen. I feel like my eyes could flare up any moment as I look at them, Gianni was eyeing the crowd as if she was looking for someone and I think I know who is she looking for that made me even furious.

Darkness consumed me even more and I will no longer hold myself back. My breathing went heavier because of so much irritation when I noticed that Jimin wasn't in the crowd where that model is looking now.

My anger tripled as I thought of him leaving this place just to get cozy with someone! How dare him say he'd pursue me every day even when I tell him I didn't want him! How dare him say he wants me! How dare him show up today with someone else!

How fucking dare you Park Jimin!

It was very ugly, raw and dark feeling. I feel like I could slap someone who's getting in my way whatever their damn intentions are. I pray that no one would dare to stop from walking towards the corner of this place. My erratic and slow breathing is now very visible.

I don't really care now if it's not sensible to be mad at him even if I am not his girlfriend! I don't fucking care if he tells me I rejected him so what's the reason I'd get angry with him. Why would I be mad?! Fuck You! I have all the right! If there is a woman who can hold you, Park Jimin, in her fingers, then that's me! You are at my fucking mercy so don't you goddamn dare!

My face is so hot even my arms, I feel like I am about to lit up. There were men who are calling but no one could catch up from how fast I am walking.

I swerve to the right when I confirmed that he wasn't on the following crowd and with each second passing I feel even hotter. I walk straight towards the railing and I look at the sea of dancing crowd. I look at the side where his woman is. I glared at the crowd and I saw her there with the girls she was with earlier around Jimin. The man she was talking to was staring at me and even raised his glass at me and he was attempting to walk towards me.

I lips pursed and I was so ready to accept the defeat that I wouldn't find Jimin here. I look at the crowd one last time in case I missed it. In a heavy and angry sigh, I turned and accepted that I won't see him here. I turned to gave a last look to his model girl but instead of seeing their crowd, I saw something else.

His brow shot up and his playful eyes were directed on me. His lips twisted in a sexy smirk. His one hand was on the railing. His right hand was glued on the railing just near the small of my back. I feel like I am a volcano that was ticking. My back bumped on the railing when I stepped back then Jimin crouched so our eyes would level, making his other hand hold on to the railing, locking me in place.