- Twenty Two

song for this chapter: Hold Me Tight — BTS

——

I went home miserable, Jisoo took me away when Hyunjin started making a scene in the cafe and he even went to my house later that night and he was so drunk that Dad was the one to go out and talk to him.

Jimin was still cold, His texts and calls is not the frequent as well. I felt bad something for thinking that it's better for him not to text me or call me, It gives me some sense of relief. I don't want him to ask about my birthday and I don't know if he knows, I'm sure that he's not that late, he might have social medias. That video of Hyunjin kissing me was all over the internet.

It was a mistake, I was drunk and I pushed him away, I told him, I screamed to his face that I have a boyfriend. Though, I wonder if Jimin will even believe me if I told him, specially after what happened to us before I left Busan.

8 days after new year, my classes has begun but I was still in seoul and that made me miss 2 days of College.

And it started to hit me, It sinked in to me how cold Jimin's texts are, he's been so distant to me, my heart trembled when I saw that was the only text to me today, one cold text.

I pulled my phone before we could even board.

Me:

Is that it? Is that your text to me all day?

I put my phone inside my bag and sat beside mom who was still so busy entertaining my father's new business partners for his new business and investments.

The whole flight there's nothing but bad things went through my head.

We land in busan and Jimin hasn't replied. It's 10:57 PM. We got in the resort around 1 am and the staffs welcomed me with smile and they're just quietly greeting my mother, I smiled at them and waved my hand and told them we'll just catch up tomorrow.

I entered my room with such a heavy heart, I sighed heavily and laid in my bed and curled up, hugging my pillow tightly.

I woke up late and I missed the third day of  College, I grabbed my phone and I saw that Jimin replied. His message is 3 minutes ago.

Jimin:

We will talk when you get back. I'm sorry.

Me:

Why? Why can't we communicate now? Why does it have to be when I get back?

Jimin did not reply anymore and it's becoming unbearable to me, it's getting heavier the past few days. I showered and went out of the room and I went to the resort since mommy left early for a business meeting.

Yugyeom wasn't here because he went to his classes and I was miserable hanging on the resort bar. I sat on the stool and I look at Yuki.

"What's with the face?" He asked and I pouted my lips softly and he chuckled and placed a glass of juice in front of me.

"Don't tell me you're not happy about being here? This was the face you had when you first arrived here" He said and I shake my head and straighten up and played with my glass.

"I have just something in my mind oppa, I am happy being here again, I came to love this place" I said and he laughed and nodded his head playfully.

"Alright, alright!" he said and soon he left when some guests comes by the bar.

I sat there and stare at the beach, My head is full of Jimin.

I tried thinking when did Jimin became so distant, When did his attitude on the phone changed, I scrolled through our messages and saw how silent and cold our messages were the past few weeks, It was me who always text and the past days his texts used to be frequent and went down to one text a day.