16

OSCAR VALENTINE

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING" I yelled in anger and tackled her down, I looked at the monitor and saw her heartbeat speeding. I talked to Ruby in her ear to calm her down. Eventually, she did, I turned around and saw Lisa.

"oh I see now, you have feelings for her," she said looking at us

"Why are you fucking doing this, you aren't the girl I knew," I said looking at her, she just smirked at me

"Because the demon created me," she said laughing evilly

"And now I have come back to get her," she said pointing at Ruby

"WHY," I said looking at her

"the boss said so, he said you aren't doing what you are supposed to and he will take whoever you love away," she said smirking at me, and went towards Ruby but I quickly tripped her with my leg. I grabbed my gun and pointed it at her head. She looked up at me and laughed.

"that isn't going to hurt me" she laughed at me, I pulled the trigger and it went through her

"told you," she said and threw me across the floor, making me hit my back hard against the wall, I looked and saw Danny walking in the room and then looked at us confused and worried.

"Don't let her get Ruby" I yelled at him and he nodded his head when she turned around he just stood there.

"Danny it isn't her, the demon created her!" I yelled at him while getting up, I walked towards Danny and saw her about to take his heart out when I pushed him out of the way.

"Oscar what the hell is going on here," he asked me

"Danny, I'm a demon, and she came back to life because of, my boss, I didn't do what he wanted now he wants to get Ruby!" I said angrily and looked at Lisa who was walking closer to Ruby, I got up and ran towards her and grabbed a knife out of my back pocket, and stabbed her in the shoulder with it making her slow down. She screamed in pain. I looked at Danny.

"Danny go get a stick and stab it in her heart, she is a vampire" I yelled at him as she was twirling around with the knife in the back of her shoulder. I pushed her out of my way and walked towards Ruby. I saw her eyes moving around quickly.

"Ruby I'm here still please don't give up okay, everything will be okay," I said brushing a hair out of her face, I saw her eyes calming down. I smiled and looked behind me and saw Danny with a stick running towards her and stabbing it right in her heart. She looked up at me and then at Danny and Ruby.

"Well Fuck, you win, I will come back, he will bring me back," she said and then disappeared out of sight her ashes falling to the ground. I looked up at Danny.

"Thank you," I said, he looked at me and smiled

"Soon he will try every monster to get me because I went against him," I said looking at Ruby and then at Danny

"what are you going to do," he said, I looked at him

"I need you to watch over her don't let her know you are, I'm going to be moving back to Italy far away from her so she won't be in danger," I said looking down.