3

RUBY LEELA

I was eating dinner with my mother when I heard the doorbell ring.

I got up from the dinner table and opened the door and saw my father standing there with flowers in his hand. I smiled at him thinking he is going to be giving flowers to my mother and they will work it out, I miss my mother and father together. 

"hey sweetie is your mom home," my father asked me, my mother was walking up behind me when he said that, she looked at him and then at the flowers. 

"Please tell me that isn't for me," she said, I rolled my eyes at her and looked at her 

"what," she said, I looked back at my father who was not smiling now

"yes this was for you," he said and then looked at me

"but I guess it's for you now," he said smiling at me, I looked at my mother and gave her a dirty look, and took the flowers. He walked in and sat in the family room with my mother as I was putting the flowers in the vase.

I walked towards my room when the doorbell ranged again. My father looked at my mother and me. 

"Who is that," he asked we shrugged our shoulders, and he got up and went to answer the door, I walked upstairs to my room.

I was getting undressed to put on my pajamas when the door flung open. I saw Izzy standing there with wide eyes. I looked at her confused. 

"When you get here," I asked her, she didn't answer me 

"Are you okay?" I asked her all she did was stare at me with wide eyes

"Izzy what is wrong you are scaring me," I said walking towards her and walking her to my bed, she sat down and took in a deep breath, and then looked at me. 

"that guy we saw at the café," she said, I nodded my head 

"he is a sex addict Ruby," She said, biting her lip 

"Izzy don't tell me you are going to get him in bed," I said, she looked at me and bite her bottom lip again

"oh no Izzy," I said shaking my head

"how you know he is though," I asked her, she gave me her phone and saw picture after picture on a website she looked up. I looked at one picture of a woman tied up and him on top of her. My eyes went wide. I gave back her phone quickly. 

"girl you need to lose you know what," She said pointing down there

"Izzy no, you know I want to wait for marriage," I said looking at her with wide eyes

"come on girl," she said, I look at her 

"let's go clubbing, and think about it while we are there, if you get unconformable we will go," she said looking at me and smirking, I shook my head no 

"come on please, just one time," she said begging me

"alright fine," I said, she smiled at me and dragged me down the stairs, as we got to the bottom of the stairs I heard my father yell at my mother. 

"YOU ARE WITH ANOTHER MAN! IM STILL IN LOVE WITH YOU, I WANT TO BE WITH YOU" He yelled in anger and hurt, I put my head down and look at my shoe instead of hearing them 

"I DO NOT  WANT TO BE WITH A MAN WHO HAS TO GO COUNTRY AFTER COUNTRY RICK!" She yelled back in hurt. Rick is my father, I know for a fact my mother doesn't have another man in her life, I think anyway? 

"WHO IS HE" He yelled at my mother

I'm going on a date with him today" she said calming herself down, that is when we heard the doorbell, She and I got up from the stairs we were sitting at and my father saw that I was listening. He tried to explain but I didn't listen and walked past him and that man for my mother, wait, back the fuck up! There was a fucking man in her life! I looked up slowly at the man from foot to head and saw those ocean-blue eyes! He is dating my fucking mom! He fucking touched me and he is dating my mother, he is going to use her!