2

OSCAR VALENTINE 

I felt her tighten around my finger, as she cum. I looked at her and saw her biting her bottom lip, that is when I saw her soul coming up from her throat.

Shit. I pulled my finger out of her and walked out of the shower making sure no one was around, and quickly got dressed. She stopped me as I was about to walk out, I looked at her. 

"Why are you doing this to me? Please just leave me alone" she said looking at me

"I thought you wanted it, you have been looking at me," I said, to be honest, she looked at me angrily, that was my time to go, out of nowhere she slap me across the face.

"no I didn't want this-" but I stop her 

"you moaned, and you said no not to stop, so you loved it," I said smirking at her, her eye went wide

"I uh," she paused 

"say it, you loved it, " I said smirking at her, she didn't say anything, I smirked and walked out of the lady's room and walked out of the gym. I disappeared quickly leaving mist behind me

Why did I just do that?! Why did I just finger fucked a 12th grader, what is going on with me?

I reappeared in the school hallway. I turned around the corner and saw the girl who couldn't keep my mind off and the principal, who looked up at me confused. 

"may I help you, Mr. Valentine," He asked me, I smirked and saw every girl looking at me with wide eyes

" Ruby is going to be late," I said and walked away from the class while hearing everyone whisper, I smirked as I saw Ruby running to her class while buttoning up her shirt.

I love her school uniform, I stopped her and buttoned up her shirt instead. She looked up at me, I saw her blushing. She slap my hand out of the way glaring at me.

"Just leave me alone" I heard her say and pushed me out of the way and ran to her class, I was confused, to be honest. No one has ever done that to me! I walked towards the exit when I remembered my old slave.

I smirked and disappeared to her office. I stood behind her as I touched her shoulders making her jump, I lean down to her ear, my breath hot against her neck.

"Hello, so nice to meet you again," I whispered, I  smirking, and moved away from her.

"get out," She said and threw a notebook at my face but I caught it

"please" She begged, I loved it 

"beg again for me," I said smirking 

"no," she said, I looked at her tilting my head at her, raising an eyebrow at her

"No what?" I said angrily 

"I mean no sir," she said 

"Good girl," I said smirking at her, I walked towards her and grabbed her neck, slamming her lips against mine.

I then pushed her onto the couch she had in her office. I got on top of her and pushed my tongue into her mouth causing her to moan out.

I moved my hand up to her breast squeezing hard. I ripped the shirt she had on and then her bra. I bite down on her nipple making her moan out.

I smirked and kissed her down to her pussy. I pulled down her underwear with my teeth. I threw her underwear across the room.

I started to lick her pussy, pushing my tongue in her pussy causing her to moan. I got up and felt my dick hard against my pants. I looked at her and pointed to my dick.