11

RUBY LEELA

I kissed him, i cant believe im kissing him! I opened my eyes and saw him picking me up with my legs wrapped around his trouser and he pushed me against the wall in his office kissing me all over making me moan out. He then had one arm around my waist to hold me up and the other hand pinning my hands up while kissing my neck. My eyes closed shut making me moan out while he kissed me and sucking on my neck. WAIT! My eyes shot open and looked at him, i pushed him out of the way causing me to fall to the ground. 

"what" he asked me annoyed 

"what did you just gave me" i asked him with wide eyes while holding my neck with my hand 

"a hickey what else you think" he said, i looked up at him and slapped him across the face, making him push me on the couch and him pinning my arms over my hand. Honestly why do i keep slapping him, i need to stop causing it drives him crazy.

"don't you ever slap me again, i had enough of you slapping me Ruby" he said angry  he looked into my eyes and i looked into his. 

"why are you doing this to me!" i said angry and upset

"like what" he said getting up from me 

"you, your attitude and how you treat me, are you bipolar" i said looking at him while still laying down, he looked at me again 

"Ruby, i uh get out" he said angry and confused, i looked at him and got up from the couch and walked towards the door. 

"i wish i never met you" i said angry and hurt, he looked up at me and saw in his eyes, hurt and anger, and guilt. I walked out of his office slamming the door shut behind me. As i was about to  turn around my face hit someone's hard chest, i looked up and saw Danny standing there. 

"hey Ruby, you alright" he asked me i just shook my head no and walked away from him but he stopped me by grabbing my arm. 

"listen if you are just like your bother i don't have time for this" i said angry, he looked at me confused 

"your brother is a fucking sex ad-" but was cut off when the office door swung open revealing a very angry man, Oscar. He looked at me and then at Danny. 

"Get me coffee" he said to me, i looked at him confused 

"im not your fucking p-"but i was cut off by him looking at me again but with so much range 

"NOW" he yelled at me, i nodded my head and walked off to go get his damn coffee, i walked outside and saw it was going to rain, i rolled my eyes and ran towards the star buck and grabbed him, wait i don't know what coffee he wants. I ran back to his club and walked up the stairs to his office. I was about to turn the knob when i heard yelling from Danny. 

"YOU NEED TO TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL, INSTEAD OF TREATING HER LIKE SHIT" Danny yelled in anger i could feel

"TELL HER WHAT, I DONT HAVE NO FEELING FOR HER AT ALL, I DONT DO RELATIONSHIP OR LOVE, I JUST WANT TO GET IN HER PANTS" Oscar yelled in anger, my heart broke when he said that, i don't know why it did. I felt my hands shaking and felt tears coming down my face. Why am i crying over him! I whipped the tears away. I was about to open the door when i heard yelling again making me want to  break down crying and run, but i had to put on a brave smile and show that im not weak!  

"SHE IS NOTHING TO ME" Oscar yelled in anger, if i was nothing to him then why does he kiss me?! Why does he follow me!? Why does he fucking keep KISSING ME! I was going to open the door when it opened by itself, and the person who opened it was Oscar angry. He looked at me and saw my eyes red. 

"Ruby" he said surprised 

"Ruby how long have you been there" Danny asked me, i looked at him and then Oscar 

"long enough" i said and handed him his money he gave me to get him coffee, i was about to walk away when Oscar grabbed my hand in his. 

"Ruby" was all he said, he wanted to say something but he couldn't 

"just save it, im going to go and i will stay out of your way, if you hated me that much just tell me to my face instead of me hearing it" i said and felt a tear slide down my cheek. Oscar looked at me and was about to say something. 

"Bye Danny" i said and walked away form them and out in the rain, i hard lighting and thunder. I heard cars driving by but i also heard my heart pounding in my ear, and my sniffles. I saw my aunt pulling up her drive away and she looked at me with wide eyes. 

"RUBY WHAT ARE YOU DOING, YOU COULD OF GOT SICK" she yelled at me, i ignored her and went inside and went to my bedroom. I stayed there the whole night until i heard a knock at my door at, i looked at my clock that was near my bed, it was 11:34 pm. I got up annoyed and felt a headache. I opened the door and saw it was Oscar, of course stupid me forgot he lived here also! I was about to shut the door when he put his foot in the door. I looked up at him angry. 

"just leave me alone" i said angry, he looked at me and saw in his eye was hurt and guil all over

"please Ruby, let me in" he said, i sighed and let him in

"Ruby" he started but i stopped him by putting my finger on his lip

"i need something for my headache "I said and went to my bathroom to look for something, i tried to look at the top of the cabinet in my bathroom but couldn't see anything i tried to reach but couldn't until i felt a body press against mine. I looked behind me and saw Oscar grabbing my headache medicine, but stopped and i felt his hand move towards my shoulder and spun me around making me face him. 

"Ruby, im sorry" he said, i looked at him 

"you don't know what you are sorry for, do you" i said, he looked at me in my eyes 

"for letting you hear those words" he said looking at me, i look into his blue ocean eyes

"Oscar just leave, you don't know how much it hurt me, i don't even know why" i said not looking into his eyes, i felt his chest raise up in anger and frustration and then he moved his hand up to his hair and then looked at me, i looked up at him and saw him looking into my eyes biting his bottom lip. 

"Ruby i have to keep you away from me, its for your own good" he said and walked out of my bathroom, what the fuck! I walked out of my bedroom and walked in the wine cabinet and saw something i wanted to drink when i moved here. My mom's wine, i smiled and grabbed the bottle and walked back into my room and started to chug the damn wine, to drown the pain. I turned on music and danced to it around my room. Until all i could see was blurriness. I giggled and walked down the hallway until my body hit with something very hard. 

"OH HI" i said in a drunk state, i felt that someone covered my mouth

"shh, your uncle and aunt is sleeping" he said, oh its a man, i chuckled and looked up at a man who was angry with me. 

"are you drinking Ruby" he said angry 

"maybe" i said chuckling, i looked into his eyes and saw the blue eyes, oh its Oscar

"oh Oscar" i said flirting and put my hand on his chest, he looked at me and then my hand, he quickly grabbed it and removed my hand from his chest 

"i don't know about you!" i said angry

"what you mean" he said looking at me

"you are kissing me and we almost had sex next thing you know you are cold and rude and always angry with me!" i said angry and hurt, he looked at me and sighed, and walked back into his room. 

"FINE" i yelled at him and walked into my room. I laid down and turned on my music again and danced around until i got up again and walked out of my room and walked towards Oscar's room. I walked into his room and saw him asleep. I smirked and quietly got in the bed with im and laid there for a bit, until i slowly moved my hand down to his pants, and went inside his boxers and slowly wrapped my hand around his limp dick. I stayed like that for a bit when i slowly started to move my hand up and down, when i heard his moan escaped his lips, i smirked and moved up and down and faster. That is when his eyes opened and saw me. I quickly removed my hand.