24

OSCAR VALENTINE 

I watched her as she called for pizza, I looked at Liam. I saw him looking at my woman, my queen! Why is she with him? Has she liked him when she met me? I looked at my daughter and smiled. The only thing I'm happy about is that I have a daughter from the woman I love.

"Ruby, who do you love!" he said angrily, Ruby turned around and looked at Liam and then at me

"I know you still love him but I need to know Ruby, if it is him then I'm leaving, if it's me then he leaves, do you have any feelings for me what's so ever," he said crossing his arms over his chest, looking at her. 

"I uh" she hesitated, now I got angry and confused

"Ruby, you love me don't you," I asked her as I walked closer to her 

"I do bu-" she began but I cut her off 

"But?" I said raising my eyebrow at her, Liam looked at us and got pissed, he walked toward me and punched me in my jaw. I got pissed, I looked at him and clenched my fist, and was about to swing at him when my walkie-talkie went off, Ruby looked at me as she heard as well. 

"What was that," she asked me, she then took my walkie-talkie, shit

"Ruby give it to me now," I said angrily, she shook her head no, and ran upstairs, why does she have to act like a child, I rolled my eyes and ran after her and saw her in her room with no walkie-talkie. I got pissed and started to tear up her room. 

"What are you now Oscar, a demon still! I thought you said you-" but I cut her off by yelling in anger 

"I DID FUCKING QUIT, I NEED IT NOW RUBY" she looked at me with tears in her eyes, shit! 

"Ruby I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you," I said and walked towards her and moved my hand up to her cheek and moved a hair behind her ear and kissed her neck, and whispered. 

"go find it okay my love, and tonight when I put our daughter to bed, you will get a punishment," I said smirking at her as her eyes widen. She walked towards her closet and gave me my walkie-talkie, I smiled at her. 

"Good girl," I said and walked out of the room and ran out of the house

"yes," I said through the walkie talkie

"Dude we need you, Richard is getting into a damn fight, we can't have him in trouble," he said worried

"on my way," I said, and then out of nowhere, my wings came out of my shoulders and then flew in the air. I looked for them and saw them at the bar to my right, Richard was one of our angels, he got into a fight with a guy who stole his wallet. I flew down an alley and made wings go back into my back, to be honest, it hurts like hell! I ran towards them and picked them both up, they looked at me. 

"Put me down Oscar he needs to fucking die, Lucifer would love to have him," he said angrily, I shook my head no 

"Is this what he wanted?" I said to him, I mean god. I saw him sigh and shook his head no 

"and you go, before he does change his mind and kill you, or I will change my mind," I said angrily, the guy nodded his head and ran fast. Richard hugged me and thanked me. 

"thank you, Oscar, I don't know what I would do, I want to see my family, I don't want to go to hell, I'm so glad you are our bodyguard," he said, I smiled at him and nodded my head 

"so how did Ruby go," he asked me 

"Good, just found out my daughter's name, and Ruby is dating a man," I said angrily at the dating part, his hands all over her! 

"calm down man, I think she is in love with you but confused," Richard said, I nodded my head and we got to our vehicles. 

"I will see you in the morning I have something to do," I said, they nodded their heads, and I drove off to her house. I got out and saw that Liam is gone, good. I smirked and walked in and saw Athena looking at her mom, who was dancing to a song. I walked in and saw them look at me. Athena ran towards me as I caught her when she jumped. 

"hi daddy," she said giggling, I kissed her cheek 

"hey princess, ready for bed," I said and she nodded her head, I looked at Ruby and mouthed to her causing her to blush, "punishment remember". I placed Athena in her bed and kissed her good night, I was about to leave when she stopped me. 

"I don't want Liam to be my daddy, I want you to be my daddy, I want you and mommy to be together forever like you promised her," she said and cried, I hugged her and whispered to her. 

"I will never have him be in your life, we will all be together soon, okay, and who told you this Athena," I asked her

"Liam said he is going to marry her, I heard him say that over the phone," she said, I got pissed, I smiled at her and kissed her good night and walked out of the bedroom and saw Ruby walking up the stairs, I saw her beautiful body, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into her room. I smirked at her as I pushed her onto the bed. I walked towards the closet and got out four belts she had in her closet. I walked out of the closet and looked at her as I held up the belts, her eyes widen. 

I tied her up with the belts to her bedpost. I moved on top of her and kissed her neck down to her belly, I raised her shirt and licked her belly with my tongue, and then back up to her lips. I kissed her passionately as she moaned out. I smirked at her, I moved away from her, and pulled down my pants and boxers, making my hard dick spring out, she looked at it and then at me, biting her bottom lip. I moved towards her by the bed and moved her face towards my dick making her open her mouth and take all of my dick deep in her throat. I moved in and out of her mouth causing me to moan as I heard her choke on my cock. I smirked and cum in her mouth deeply. I removed my dick from her mouth and walked towards her vagina and placed my still-hard dick near her entrance and rubbed it, she squirmed around. 

"Please" she begged me, I looked at her with a raised eyebrow 

"Please what my love," I said, as I teased her still 

"please just fuck me, sir," she said moaning out as I slammed my dick in her, I moved in and out of her fast and deeply. We both moaned out as I was pounding hard and fast. 

"FUCK" I moaned out

"oh fuck, sir harder" she moaned out, I smirked and pound her even harder, causing the bed to move to hit the wall. I kissed her lips hard and passionately, as she moaned into my mouth while pounding her in and out. My dick is against her walls, and I can feel her tight. 

I moved faster and harder making her moan out, as I moved my hand up to her nipples, pinching them making her jerk up, as she tries to move her hands

"Sir I'm going to c-" but I cut her off

"don't cum yet baby girl, wait for me so we can both cum together," I said, as I pound her hard, she nodded her head. I felt my peak coming to a rise. 

"FUCK I'm about to cum, cum for me baby girl" I moaned out, and I felt her tighten up around my dick as she moaned out my name, causing me to cum in her deeply.