17

RUBY LEELA

I couldn't move or feel anything! I heard people talk but couldn't understand them! Please don't let this end! Please help me! Anyone! I felt a tear escape from my eyes. I then heard his voice, Oscar. Oscar, please don't leave me! I heard him saying something but couldn't put my finger on it, but it sounds bad. I felt someone hold my hand and then I squeezed it. 

"go get Oscar" someone yelled, I heard feet running, and I soon felt myself fading again, no! It had been a month since I couldn't feel anything but trying to stay awake, but sometimes I just want to go, I want to go. I heard the beeping noise and soon I fell asleep. Loud and clear before I fell asleep I heard a loud "NO" a man's voice. 

"Clear," someone said out of nowhere I felt lighting strick all over my body, then another and another, and soon my eyelids fluttered open, and saw Oscar standing there looking at me. I looked around the room and saw everyone there. I then felt someone move the hair back of my ear, I looked up and saw Oscar standing there by me worried, he looked like he has never slept. I saw Danny sitting next to me also worried and didn't sleep. I looked back at Oscar who was walking towards me and bend down to me and kissed my forehead. 

"I'm so sorry kitten, for everything," he said looking at me, I saw in his eyes that he was hurt and guilty and sad, I was weak still I couldn't move anything, but I could move my head. I heard a man's voice coming into the room. 

"I'm glad you are awake Ruby let's check your blood, and everything else to see if you are in good shape," the doctor said, I nodded my head. 

"I will go get something for you to eat," Danny said and left me and Oscar alone, I love him! I want to be with him! I miss him so much! I felt a tear come down my face and saw Oscar wipe it away with his finger. I saw Oscar looking at me as I was looking at him, it was like the day we first met each other. He smiled at me and leaned in and kissed my forehead, I closed my eyes and took in the warm kiss against my forehead. I was about to say something when I heard his phone go off. He picked it up and got angry and took the call. 

"I will be right back okay," he said, I nodded my head as he left the room, I waited for him for about ten minutes, the door opened and saw it wasn't Oscar it was Danny and the doctor. 

"Danny where is Oscar," I asked him, he looked at me, and then the doctor 

"I'm going to wait until the doctor gets done with you okay," he said, I nodded my head 

"well congrats Ruby, you are 3 months pregnant," he said, I looked at him in shock, and I looked at Danny who was also shocked. 

"I'm pregnant" she is pregnant," me and Danny said at the same time, the doctor nodded his head, looked at me, and smiled 

"you are in good condition, you are healthy but still a little weak I want you to stay one more night, we had to keep an eye on the baby when you were in a coma," he said

"why you didn't tell me sooner, because now he is engaged to a fucking bitch" Danny yelled in anger, I looked at him confused about what he just said, Danny looked at me and felt guilt and anger. 

"Ruby I was angry, I didn't mean it to com-" but I stopped him 

"what you mean engaged! Oscar got engaged," I asked him feeling my heart break into pieces, he nodded his head, and I let out a cry

"Ruby please calm down, think of the baby in you," Danny said rushing to my side, I looked at him and nodded my head, I then saw Oscar walking in and saw Danny holding my belly. 

"what is going on here," he asked us angry and confused 

"she is" but I stopped him, "I was having pain in my stomach," I said quickly. Danny looked at me. 

"Why are you engaged, I thought, I thought never mind it was stupid of me to think any of it anyway," I said feeling a tear slip down my face, Oscar looked at me and then at the floor. 

"Ruby, I wanted to tell you bu-" I cut him off 

"do you love me," I asked him, he looked at me and nodded his head 

"if you did, why didn't you tell me? If you did you wouldn't get engaged to gosh knows who!" I said angry and hurt

"Ruby please, I had to, I had no other choice," he said walking towards me, but I put my hand up to him 

"no don't go near me," I said angry and hurt

"calm down," Danny said, Oscar looked at Danny angry 

"Danny you can let her belly go, I think she is fine," he said angrily, Danny was about to let go when I stopped him and placed his hand back on my belly. Oscar looked at me angry and hurt and jealous. 

"go to your damn woman," I said angrily 

"let me explain Ruby, please," he said looking at me, I shook my head no

"Ruby, it was my father," he said, I looked at him confused 

"Why would he do that," I said looking at him 

"he needed the damn money so I had to marry a rich woman, I don't love her Ruby, I love you," he said, my heart picked up when he said that "I love you". He looked at the machine that was connected to my heart and saw it racing. 

"Are you okay Ruby?" he asked me, I nodded my head 

"Why do you love me, Oscar, when you always say you don't, you show you don't love me, stop lying to me! Stop it!" I said angrily and felt tears coming down my face 

"Ruby, I'm being honest I have feelings for you, I'm in love with you, I want to be with-" but I cut him off 

"then why don't you be with me and dump her," I said, he looked at me and then looked down 

"I can't do that Ruby," he said, I got angry 

"get out, NOW, my mistake was loving you!" I said crying, I heard him sigh and walked out of the room

"Ruby," Danny said, I looked at him and cried my eyes out 

"It's okay Ruby, I'm here," he said and hugged me