7

RUBY LEELA

I saw a motorcycle outside, not thinking of anything, I walked into my mom's apartment and was about to turn on the lights when a lamp turned on. I looked at the person and saw Oscar sitting there with a dog between his legs, and tattoos all over his body. I looked at him confused. 

"what do you want," I said angrily and walked towards a box but the dog barked, I jumped

"Why do you have a dog in here," I said angrily, he still doesn't say anything, so I gave up 

"I have to leave Oscar, stop playing," I said angrily, and went towards a box ignoring his dog barking at me

"tell your dog to stop barking," I said angrily and picked up the box

"how about you listen to me and not move," he said angrily 

"how about no," I said angrily at him and walked out of the door. All of a sudden I was knocked down by his dog licking me on the face, a man walked by and the dog barked at him and was about to bite him when Oscar told him to sit. I looked at Oscar very angrily. 

"My plane leaves, I have to go," I said and grabbed my box, all I have is one box full of my clothes

"Just leave me alone please," I said looking at him, his eyes turned red 

"I will find you, Ruby,  I will find you," he said and walked out of the apartment with his dog. I took in a deep breath and got in my vehicle and drove off to the airport. As I got there, a man yelled at one of the flight attendants. He turned around and looked at me his eyes landing on me. 

"Can I please get to my seat so I won't be late?" I said to him, he looked at me 

"that is what I'm trying to do and they are saying they are fucking full," he said very angrily 

"do you guys know who I am" he yelled in anger, one guy that worked here looked at him with wide eyes

"I'm so sorry sir, we will get it right away, sorry again, do you want anything else maybe for your girl," he said looking at me, I shook my head no

"no, I'm, not his girl sorry I just tried-"but the guy cut me off

"just forget it I will get my private jet, and she is coming with me, so give her money back," he said angrily, I looked at him confused. The guy gave me my money back. 

"umm si-" but he cut me off 

"The name is Danny," he said looking at me and was about to pull out his phone when mine ranged, he looked at me and then walked away with his phone. 

"Hello," I said 

"Ruby, don't you get on that fucking private jet of his" I heard Oscar say in a range voice 

"I can do what or whatever I want, and I told you to leave me alone!" I said angrily and hung up the phone, then the man came back and smiled at me 

"I hope your boyfriend doesn't mind you coming along with me," he said, I looked at him and blushed 

"I don't have a boyfriend," I said looking at him, can I trust this man? It is already too late now, I'm walking towards his jet. He looked at me and smiled, and then started to walk towards this beautiful black private jet. 

"well there is our ride, ready," he said, I nodded my head, and I was about to get my box when he got it for me

"Thanks," I said, he looked at me and smiled, we walked outside and went towards the jet when I felt eyes looking at me from behind me, I turned around and saw Oscar looking at me very angrily, I smirked at him and saw him pointing a finger at me and shook it "NO". I grabbed the railing and walked up the stairs slowly, I looked beside him and saw one of his men smirking and was about to laugh when Oscar looked at him angrily, and he shut up. I then disappeared from his view. I walked into the private jet as the door folded shut I looked around and it was even more beautiful than I thought. I saw the guy who invited me, I walked towards him and sat down next to him. He looked up at me. 

"Can you sit over there," he said looking at me, I got up and nodded my head and walked to sit down but then got back up. 

"I'm going to go, I will just get another flight," I said, he looked up at me

"what," he said 

"Listen if you think I was rude I'm sorry, I was just working on my laptop that has secret information," he said and looked back at his laptop. 

"if you want to leave go ahead," he said I was about to open the door when he stopped me 

"if you want to fall out of the sky," he said, I got confused and looked outside and saw that we were in the air already. I sighed and went to sit back down. I looked at him and saw him smirk at me, I rolled my eyes at him. 

"Danny," the woman said, he looked up at her

"what do you call me," he said angrily 

"I mean sir," she said looking down at her hands, he got up and grabbed her arm, and moved her to the back, I got worried for the girl. Who is this man? About an hour later I looked outside and saw LA. I saw the girl and he walked out of the room they were in. I saw Danny sitting down in front of me and starting to type on his laptop. I saw Danny look up at me with a raised eyebrow. I looked away quickly. The plane stopped and we got out of the private jet, I saw the woman flirting with Danny but Danny ignored her and kept walking away from her. I then saw a lot of flashing going off. I tried to block it with my box full of clothes but they were knocked down by a guy. I looked up at him and saw him with a camera. 

"I'm so sorry, here let me help you," he said and grabbed my clothes in his hands handing them to me, I smiled at him until I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked behind me and saw Danny pissed at the guy. 

"darling is he bothering you," he said angrily 

"no, no he is helping me, I accidentally knocked my box down," I said looking at Danny, Danny looked at me and grabbed my arm, and pulled me up leaving my box there. 

"Danny my box," I said looking at my box

"I will buy you more clothes," he said as we walked inside the airport, everyone looked at us with wide eyes and started to record and flashing lights. 

"Alright everyone back up," a man said, Danny took my arm and we started to run past everyone, we went into a room and Danny shut the door and turned towards me. 

"Danny I could get my clothes, I'm going to live with my aunt she had cl-" but I was cut off by his finger on my lips. I looked at him, his green eyes. Please tell me this guy isn't like Oscar. 

"you have pretty eyes," he said, I started to blush 

"I will see you around, I will pick you up around eight tonight to get some clothes for you," he said smiling at me, why at night?  I looked down at the shoes I had on and heard the door open and shut and people screaming. I looked up and saw him gone. Was he famous or something? I walked out of the room and heard people yelling "there she is". I saw a bunch of people crowding over me that is when I felt a jacket cover my face and moved me away from the crowd. We were outside, and the jacket dropped and I saw him. 

𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓸𝓽_𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓼 ♡