CHAPTER 10

CHAPTER TEN

Gina's P.O.V

Everything is blue and not like in that one song Colors by Halsey.

It must be the largest room in the whole house I've seen so far. The walls are light pastel blue almost silvery, the open wardrobes with every kind of torture device in existence ranged from periwinkle to cyan.

In the middle of the room's a baby blue platform. It looks like marble kitchen counter merged with a large dining table, it looks hard but it's not. The top feels like a fluffy blanket almost like silky fur.

It felt like stroking a dream but my dreams don't usually have restraints hanging off the edges.

There were also different shades of turquoise and indigo and oh my heart feels like it's going to explode.

Just look at the blue Gina, I thought to myself, the calming blue. Don't look at the weird tail things on the wall. Or the ears, or the gags or the ropes, and the chains and more handcuffs.

Don't look Reggie because you probably just let a complete psychopath eat your coochie out and you definitely enjoyed it.

Don't look at the fact that there's no windows and the only escape route is the door Reggie just locked.

Don't look at... IS THAT A BLOW TORCH?!?!!?

"What do you think?" Reggie's voice boomed from right behind me, startling me in the process my heart leaped to my throat.

I let of a high pitched breathless whisper squealing wheeze sound along the lines of, "So you really like the color blue huh?" as all the oxygen drained out my body was being consumed by Reginald Keeling.

I think I'm going to die today is what I really think.

"Relax Gina, I'm not going to hurt you", Reggie tells me, "At least not severely", he adds and I gape.

He rests his hands on my shoulder turning me around to face him. And I'm met with his very nude broad chest and pecked torso. I feel myself mentally drool at his glorious golden abs and I have to control my brain from making my mouth scream, 'Let me lick you'

How crazy are workout sessions, he looks like he can bench press Thanos. I want to crawl onto the veins on his arms like I'm Tarzan holding a vine.

Damn, his body makes me forget that I'm currently in a torture chamber.

With a reassuring squeeze on my shoulder he gazes down at me, pulling me to meet his eyes and I'm only reminded of how tiny I am compared to him.

He looks like the Hulk standing next to a six year old. It makes me feel so little. That makes me a little scared so I drop my gaze to the ground, averting my eyes from his magnificent skin.

He places a finger under my chin, tilting my head to look back at him and I'm trapped by flawless ambers.

"This room's for pleasure not pain", he reassures. Wordlessly, I nod and continue to look around. Whips, butt plugs, weird sticks that look like the teasers they used to electrocute people in movies.

I don't know if Reggie can see it from my expression but I'm scared shitless.

"Hey, you don't have to do anything you don't want to", he says but I know what that really means. It means I'll respect your wishes if you say no but I'll be a lot disappointed. I'm scared, and a little thrown but I want to at least try.

You never know what you might like if you don't test it.

"These are kind of cute", I offer. Taking a pretty pair of kitten ears and playfully placing them on my head. They are a dark shade of ginger blonde matching my hair perfectly and they're so soft and fluffy.