CHAPTER 07

CHAPTER SEVEN

Within a few minutes, Graciella enters the room. "I'm so glad you decided to stay Miss Jade", she smiles. My jaw drops, she knew.

With a dust pan she bends over the bed. I rush onto my feet and wrestle it from her.

"Oh no Graciella, I made the mess, let me clean it", I say. She pulls it back from me and I marvel. She looks so old and wrinkly. How is she stronger than me?

"Shush now girl", she lightly smacks me with the tiny broom, "I love my job let me do it", she smiles. "I'll be damned if I have to share my salary with you", she jokes and though I feel terrible I let her clean my mess.

"The master told me to take care of you while his out boxing", she says as she finishes cleaning and places the trash on the tray.

"Reggie boxes?" I ask. No wonder he's so ripped.

"Oh yes, he has matches every Saturday. He is very passionate about it", she reveals. She disappears out the door and returns shortly with a little yellow dress and my sneakers.

"You know Graciella", I start "You can tell me if you put something in the sandwiches" it wouldn't be a huge surprise if they both connived against me.

"What do you mean Miss", she asked genuinely confused, "All I added was a little love", she smiled at me warmly. I nod to show her I understand. Still not full convinced that he didn't drug me.

"If you need anything else I'll be in the kitchen downstairs making lunch", Graciella tells me.

"Oh wait Graciella", I call and she turns back, "Yes Miss"

"Uhm underwear?"

She turns red and flustered, "Master said he prefers you without", she blushes leaving hurriedly to avoid second hand embarrassment.

Prefers me without, the statement left my cheeks and ears tingling.

I am the petite sinful creation of dreams men and women only imagine lusting for. Reginald Keeling probably felt nothing more for me but desire.

After my bath I decide to let my natural curls free to fall over my shoulder. I dressed up and roamed around the house. Ignoring the uncomfortable feeling of having no underwear.

There was a library. A game room. A study. An indoor pool. A gym. A theatre. A snack room. I didn't find any freaking cookies though that idiot probably hid them from me.

Bored, I decided to take a walk outside.

As I was walking past the gardens to get back into the house through the kitchen, I hear a quiet meow. I look behind the bushes to find a trembling ball of brown fur. It was all dirty, sticky wet fur in blotches around its skin. Sympathy filled my heart as I picked it up.

"Hey kitty", I said before I was met with the craziness in its eyes. White form bubbled out of its mouth as it angrily growled at me. My mind was screaming at me to put the rabid cat down but I was too slow to hide the warning and it clawed at my face.

"Ahhhh, Get off me", I screamed trying to drag the cat off me but it latched onto my dress. "Help!" I cried ignoring the fact that everyone was inside.

I managed to tear it from my dress and tossed it aside but it landed on its feet and started charging towards me.

"Reggie, Graciella", I shouted. At this point I was being chased by a cat. "Leave me alone you fucking creature", I shriek feeling I jump onto me. I lost my foot and feel to the ground. A series of wild growls and my cries echoing all around as I tried to keep the thing from clawing me to shreds.

Reggie appeared out of nowhere and easily threw the cat of me. It didn't seem swayed by its new opponent and started up chasing to us again.

Reggie quickly picked me off the ground, pulling me into his chest before I heard a gunshot go off. I yelped pushing further into Reggie begging him to absorb me and keep me safe.

"Graciella get someone to clean that up", Reggie said. "Right away master", I hear her say. Safe. I'm safe. I lightly push away from Reggie to see what happen. He grabs my chin to keep me from looking.

"Don't look", he says. It sounds more of a plea and I nod.

"You shot it?" I ask, my voice a whisper at the bare minimum.

"It hurt you", is all he says and leads us back into the house.

"Come on", he seats me on top of the kitchen counter and grabs a first aid kit. I wince at the pain when he dabs a cotton ball with ointment at the scratches. Hissing, I push away from him but he reaches out and pulls me by my waist to him.

His free hand rests firmly on my thigh and he continues to tend to my wounds. The intense feeling elicited from his hands on my bare skin holds me in place more than firm grip ever will.

"Are you alright?" he asks after placing a band aid on my cheek. He gently kisses the spot and stares at me. I gulp at the intensity in his gaze and look away trying to bury the fireworks exploding in my heart.

"Am I alright?" I sniffle, "No I'm not alright" I felt embarrassed more than angry or hurt, "A freaking cat attacked me and it was winning!" I miserably sob.

Reggie found this amusing, "That's what's bothering you?" he chuckles.

"Stop laughing, it's not funny", I failingly pleaded. "It's a little funny", he said his laughter growing deeper and louder. I tried hitting his chest to snap him out of it but even I could feel my little fists had no effect on me as he continued to wildly roar.

"You were all like, help, please it's going to eat me", he laughs in a tiny voice before full on losing it. I'm pretty sure my fists felt like a light tap from a kitten's paw but I didn't notice he'd stopped laughing as I continued hitting him.

In one swift move, he grabbed both my hands in one fist and lowered them between us. His other hand went to my neck, pulling me even closer to him than before. His hands stayed there, not choking or squeezing. His touch was gentle as he held me.

It felt like all the air in the room had been vacuumed out. He was so close. Too close.

His eyes fell to my lips and I knew what he was thinking. If the earth decided to quake at this exact moment his lips would crush onto mine. His eyes travelled back to mine and there they froze, amber meeting green.

"Behave Kitten", he says. His voice dark and sultry. If I could put in a cup, I would gladly be the only thing I drink for the rest of my life. It held so much power and control. It made my fanny flutter.

Reggie leaned in, and I leaned closer than a throat cleared by the door making us pull apart, freeing me from the blissful trance.

"Master Reginald, where would you like lunch to be served?" Graciella asked.

"The private room", Reggie replied.

"Right away Master", she bowed. Reggie returned his attention to me. I looked away only to be met with Graciella's sly smirk and a little wink before she walked away.

He said, he prefers you without.

The words echoed in my mind and I could feel my cheeks and ears tingling.

"I don't know about you but I'm famished", Reggie says, "What's wrong kitten, cat got your tongue", smirks.

"Hmm", he prods further walking closer. I quickly jump off the counter, "Uhm Let's go eat", I say and start moving away. Reggie's hand on grasping my wrist stops me.

"The private room is this way", he tells me, intertwining his hands with mine. He pulls me with him out of the kitchen.

I usually shy away from human contact at all costs with how annoyingly delicate my skin is but his hands felt different. It felt nice.