CHAPTER 03

CHAPTER THREE

"Leave" one word and they all scurried so much for looking out for me.

He turns to me, "Hey kitten". I don't reply rummaging through my stuff I hold his notes towards him, "Your notes"

"Keep them"

"But..." I'm not given time to object as he grabs my books stuffed them in my bag and shoves it all in my locker. Okay then.

"What did they say?" he asked his head and eyes glancing to where Chloe and her squad where talking to Kylan and the other rugby players.

"They say your trouble", I reveal.

Reggie's lips twitch into a smirk as he looks back at me, "Does that scare you?"

Honestly. With the tone of sincerity laced in Chloe's voice and the simple way he's mere presence has imploded my day. "Yes", I tell him.

"Good", he takes hold of my wrist and pulls us into a walk, "Come on"

What your dick. Oh my fucking god! Brain stop.

"Where are we going?" I ask wondering why my legs willingly going along with him. "Lunch"

"But..." I try to protest, "I wasn't asking", Reggie says.

In the four years I'd spent at North Ander prep. I hadn't set foot in the cafeteria. My feet came to a stop. I wasn't going to start now.

Reggie lets out an unamused chuckle as he turns to me.

"Move your little feet or I'll carry you kitten", his voice is deep as he whispers dangerously low to my ear.

Why did he keep calling me that?

Why was his manic laugh so intoxicating?

Why was I actually okay and contemplating to let what wants to happen, happen.

I'm cuckoo crazy that's why.

"I can't", I whisper low my eyes trained to the ground, "People get me anxious"

"No one's watching us", he reaffirms tipping my chin to look at him. I'm caught in the golden abyss of his beautiful eyes.

"Aren't they?", I let out more vulnerability than I was willing but at that moment I didn't care that my world was imploding with every second I grew closer to Reggie.

He looked at me as if contemplating something. A few moments later we were walking again and he led us out of school.

Reggie basically hauled me into his car. "We can't just leave school", I rushed out but it was too late. He'd already carried me into the car, locked my seat belt and started driving.

"Watch me", he smirks.

As we arrived the gate I as prepared for the guards to maybe yell at us or something and send us the headmaster but they took one look at Reggie and let us right through with bright smiles on their faces.

I was glad to see that we weren't the only ones leaving school at lunch.

Is this normal.

I really have been leaving under a rock. I wanted to ask but I didn't want to suffer any more embarrassment today so I kept my mouth shut. We got further and further away from school we even passed the train station and I got worried.

"Are you kidnapping me?" I blurted out.

"Not yet", Reggie smirked.

Not yet... the what. 'Ask more questions', my brain told me, "Where are we going?"