"Nice technique," Raza said, earning a surprising punch from the man.

Raza blocked the punch. The man stared at him in anger when he noticed Raza's tail.

"You Saiyan scum!" He yelled as he threw a kick.

Raza barely dodged and jumped back from the man, putting his hands up as a sign of surrender.

"I don't want to fight," Raza said quickly, "I just want to talk, Granolah."

"I don't know how you know my name," Granolah said, "But I don't really care to hear what you have to say. Your race will be punished for its crimes!"

Raza felt a presence behind him. He backflipped leaving a trail of afterimages as another Granolah came rushing at him. The two merged and their power doubled. Raza sighed and transformed into Super Saiyan Four.

"Most of us have," Raza said, "We're the last of our race, Goku and Vegeta up there are the only Pure Blood Saiyans alive."

"So what?" Granolah asked angrily, "That's still more Saiyans than Cereleans! We weren't lucky enough to have any survivors other than me!"

Granolah charged at the Half-Saiyan, both of them at their max power already. Raza dedicated all of his focus to blocking and dodging every attack sent his way with his Ultra Instinct.

"I'm sorry for what happened," Raza said as he dodged a kick, "But this grudge you have won't solve anything."

"Shut up!" Granolah yelled, his fist connecting with Raza's stomach, knocking him to the floor.

His hands formed a bow-lie gesture with his form with a string of Ki connecting his fingers.

"If this is the best your race can offer, I'm not impressed," Granolah said, preparing to kill the young God.

"The Heeters are using you," Raza said, stunning Granolah, "They only brought us here to have us kill each other. Their backup plan is to gather the Dragon Balls and make Gas the strongest."

Granolah's attack dissipated and the man just stood there, defeated. He gave up a century and a half of his life for nothing except power that he didn't even need. Raza slowly stood, wincing in pain from the hit Granolah previously landed.

"What am I going to do?" Granolah thought out loud, "I have three years to live and power I shouldn't have."

"It's ok, Granolah," Raza said as he returned to his base form, "I know what your life has been like and I may just have an offer you'd like."

"And what would that be?" The defeated Cerelean asked in a dejected tone.

"I can restore the years you lost and let you keep your power," Raza said, causing Granolah to perk up, "But, under the condition that you use your power to help people and to make sure that people like the Heeters and Freeza aren't able to hurt anyone else."

"How can you do that?" Granolah asked.

"I've got a little secret," Raza said, "I'm the son of the Supreme Kai of Time and will one day be her successor."

"The Supreme Kai of Time?" The Cerelean asked, "You mean the Time Goddess? I thought she was just a myth."

"Nope," Raza said with a small smile on his face, "She has an elite group of warriors called Time Patrollers that watch for timeline distortions and seek to fix them. If you promise to use your power responsibly, I can restore your lifespan and even extend the life of your friend Monatio if he wants. Or, I could take you back to the Time Patroller base and you could join us."

"Are you sure?" Granolah asked, "I did so many bad things and killed so many people as a bounty hunter and pawn for the Heeters."

"Everyone deserves a second chance," Raza said, extending his hand, "If we Saiyans can go from the scourge of the Universe to a group of peaceful warriors, anyone can change."

"Ok," Granolah said as he reached his hand out, grabbing Raza's. "I'll do it."
___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ok, begin!" Whis yelled.

Shockwaves rang out from an impact as the fists of Super Saiyan Four Raza and Beerus met. their clash shaking the planet and destroying a decorative star. The deities smiled as they clashed again. Beerus's fist landed on Raza's face, knocking the Saiyan to the ground, smoke billowing from the impact. Hundreds of Ki blasts surged from the smoke, assaulting the destroyer. He smiled and gracefully slipped between the gaps in the blasts, leaving afterimages in his wake. He pulled back his fist channeling his strength. He let the punch fly and it sailed through Raza's head.

The Demi-Saiyan's body disappeared in a burst of speed, confusing the god.

"Geronimo!" Raza shouted as he came soaring down, both feet outstretched colliding with Beerus's head.

The destroyer collided with the ground, cracking the planet and tossing him into the air. Raza landed on the ground and pivoted, throwing a ki-infused fist.

"Dragon Fist!"

The Ki dragon collided with Beerus's face, knocking him out of orbit and shattering the rest of the planet.

"This is getting serious," Gohan commented as Whis and Vados constructed a barrier.

"How are they this strong?" Goten yelled in amazement.

"This," Vados said as Raza flew towards Beerus, "Is what it means to be a god."

The gods clashed once again, incinerating a nearby star with their power.

"I'm surprised you can survive in space!" Beerus said telepathically.

A Ki blast hit Raza point blank, knocking him into a nearby planet. He crashed through the rocky crust and exploded with power, evaporating the planet's liquid core. He gathered Ki and his body gained a silver shimmer.

"Sōzō!" Raza yelled, his roar overcoming the sound of the dying planet's cries.

A shimmering beam of energy shot from his mouth as he roared.

"Hakai!" Beerus yelled, emulating the Saiyan.

The beams collided, instantly shattering the galaxy they were fighting in, trillions of lives disappearing in a moment.

"Come on!" Beerus yelled telepathically, "Show me what you can do! Show me or I'll break everything!"

Their auras exploded, illuminating the entire universe and afterlife. Their power ripped holes in reality and their roar could be heard everywhere, even in the vacuum of space.

"This is getting out of hand," Gohan said, "Even if we can fix most of the damage they might destroy too much!"

"I don't think it will be that easy," Goku said as the gods clashed again, sending ripples of ki throughout the universe, destroying countless more planets.

Their auras exploded with shimmers of silver as they prepared their strongest blasts. Beerus roared, and a massive sun-like Ki blast the size of a solar system appeared behind him, The orb continued to grow at an alarming rate as Raza followed suit with an even more massive purple blast that rapidly condensed to the size of a softball.

"LET'S SEE IF YOU CAN TAKE EVERYTHING I'VE GOT!!!!" Beerus yelled as the orb condensed.

"I WON'T LOSE!!!!!!" Raza yelled as he crushed his blast, the ki flowing over his body, leaving a trail that touched the edge of the universe, "REGICIDE CRASH!!!"

The gods moved faster than most observers could perceive, dead set on smashing into one another with all their strength. Their auras collided and blinding light covered the universe along with a dull hum.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N: I know it's a really short chapter and isn't very good but I needed to get one out. I hope you enjoyed some of the interactions, I'll get to working on the next one, and I promise it'll be much better.)