Part 3

It had been about a year since Whis had begun training the three Saiyans and it was going quite well. Goku and Vegeta had learned how to merge Super Saiyan God with their Super Saiyan forms, resulting in the form of Super Saiyan Blue. Not only that but their base power had nearly reached that of Raza, who hadn't done much training in his base form, he was working on his ascension.

They had been meditating for days away from the other two Saiyans and Whis thought it was time.

"Concentrate," Whis said to Raza, "Your almost ready."

Raza and Whis are on a planet with no natural life that was mostly bare Rockland. The planet orbited two suns, giving the planet a magical looking sunset, and had three moons, one of which was full in the sky. Raza was meditating on a spire of rock in his Super Saiyan form. His tail and hair were glowing golden and a milky aura surrounded his body, radiating barely an inch off of his skin. He wore a Gi reminiscent of the that his master, Xeno Goku wore. His Potara earrings were removed and Whis held onto them for protection.

"Do it," Whis said, encouraging his student.

Raza let out a breath and stood before opening his shining, turquoise eyes to the moon. His veins bulged as his body began taking in more power than it ever had before. His muscles bulked up, ripping his Gi. He began screaming with primal fury and pain. Jets of pure Ki sprouted from around his body and the spire he was on began to rise higher, along with the ones around it. He screamed louder as he bulked up more, ripping off the rest of the top part of his Gi, leaving his bare chest exposed, swollen to many times its normal size. His heart thumped like a cacophony of drums as his body continued increasing in size. His body grew golden fur from all parts and with a flash of golden light and a roar, the transformation finished.

The Golden Oozaru sang his fist down towards Whis, making it look as though the Primal Mind won. Before the hit could connect with Whis, it stopped. The Oozaru Raza began roaring louder than ever before and the milky aura present before the transformation came back. Lightning began emanating from Raza as he starting shrinking and his roar became much more human-like. He kept yelling and he took on a humanoid form that was about as tall as his normal form, surrounded with golden light. His scream died out and the golden light stopped, revealing a Raza with a new look.

"He did it." Whis said to himself, "He shattered the Glass Ceiling."

Raza's torso and arms were covered with red fur with his chest and face being the only things left bare. The bottom of his gi was restored, presumably by the power of his transformation. His boots stayed the same but they clung tighter to him. His tail had become crimson like the rest of the fur on his body. His hair was jet black and was grown half as long as it was when he was a Super Saiyan 3.

Raza looked down at his hand before squeezing it into a fist before relaxing it once again. He felt his own power and it was amazing and similar to his mentor Xeno Goku. Except for his master, his own Ki was the strongest he had ever felt but he still knew Beerus and Whis were above him.

"I did it!" Raza said to himself amazed," I really did it."

"Yes, you did." Whis said, "This primal power of yours is even greater than Goku and Vegeta's new form."

Raza took a breath and returned to his base form. He relaxed for a second before powering back up into Super Saiyan Four, just to make sure he could. After confirming he could transform whenever he wanted he decided to ask Whis a random question.

"Hey Whis," He said, "Why is your staff glowing."

Whis looked to his staff, realizing the glow. He looked into the orb on the top of the staff and saw an image of Bulma holding up some sort of ice cream.