Part 4

It was a week after the match with Champa and Raza was bedridden while recovering from the backlash caused by the Kaioken. Over the week he had been lapsing in and out of consciousness and every time he woke up he was in great pain. Every sensation on his skin, even the air and the bed he was on felt like he was getting hit with the force of a thousand suns in every cell found within his body. He woke up many times through his recovery but couldn't remember most of them. The one time he did remember was something special.
________________________________________________________________________________
He remembered the searing pain of the air currents on his body, but his muscles were far too damaged to even attempt to scream from the pain. He was barely able to open one of his eyes and he saw Whis and Vados at his bedside as if they were encouraging him to win a battle of some sort. They were conversing in a kind of backward English. Raza assumed they were speaking in The Language of the Gods which his mother never had the chance to teach him. 

The conversation seemed tense with Whis being angry while Vados was defensive in the conversation. 

'Does Whis blame her for what happened to me?' Raza thought to himself, 'It's my own fault this happened.'

The conversation seemed to get even more heated but before any harsh words could be thrown around, Whis's staff glowed. He looked at the staff and sighed.

"I have to go," Whis said in normal English, "Apparently something similar happened to Goku after he got the idea to mix Super Saiyan Blue with Kaioken."

Whis stood up and tapped his staff on the ground before warping away. Vados remained but she held a sad look in her eyes. She soon got a message on her staff from Champa about needing something trivial like blowing up another planet so he could avoid doing his own job. She looked annoyed but her expression softened a bit when she looked back to Raza.

"I'm sorry I let your match go that far," Vados said somberly.

'No.' Raza thought to himself, 'She also blames herself for this.'

Seeing her being upset over something she thought she did when it was him actually caused the pain to be even worse. He closed his barely open eye in disgust at himself for making someone suffer when they had no reason to. Tears threatened to spill from his eyes when he felt his negative emotions disappear and he felt a pleasant sensation on his forehead. He was able to open his eye fully since the pain disappeared and he saw something that looked as if it was from an odd dream. Vados had leaned in and kissed his forehead in a way that was like her saying sorry to him for what she thought she caused. If his body hadn't been recked by Raza's dangerous actions he would have been blushing like a madman.

"V-Vados?" Raza managed to choke out before going to sleep without pain for the first time in a while

 Vados pulled back as fast as she kissed his forehead and she had a small purple blush on her cheeks. She tapped her staff on the ground and teleported to Champa to handle whatever Asinine task he had for her.
______________________________________________________________________________

Raza woke up on the bed he had been in for the last week or so and looked around, seeing that a small room in Champa's castle had been turned into a miniature hospital, likely to the god's vexation as Raza knew he didn't like sharing anything, he probably didn't even like that Vados was trying to help Raza. He looked to the bed he was on and saw Vados resting her head on a metal bar that was on the bed while she sat in a comfy-looking chair. Her silver hair was let down and sprawled over the blanket that covered Raza and her clothes weren't that of the Angel Attendant but they were just a pair of shorts and an oversized shirt. He had to admit, there was simple elegance with this relaxed version of Vados, he even noticed that she snored lightly.