Part 12

It had been an hour since Raza told the other Saiyans his story and he had received a few questions, most of them related to Super Saiyan Four. He said to them that they needed to have a tail to achieve the form and needed to master the Golden Oozaru's primal mind, he even offered to use his time powers to give them their tails back, Gohan was the only one to accept the offer and was still getting used to his regrown appendage. Currently, Raza was reading a book waiting for Vados to knock on the door and tell them it was time for the Tournament of Power. Trunks were in his Super Saiyan Two form trying to push to the third level with help from Goku who was coaching him. Vegeta was polishing his battle armor and Gohan was doing Pull-ups with his tail.

Their patience was soon rewarded when they heard three firm knocks on the chamber's door. Raza signaled to the others and abandoned their tasks to leave the room. Raza opened the door and left followed by the others, turning to his right he saw Vados, Whis, Beerus, and Shin with the other five warriors lined up behind them. They were Krillin, Android 18, Android 17, Master Roshi, and Piccolo.

"How much longer until the tournament starts?"

"Not long," Vados replied, "We should hurry."

Whis agreed and summoned a transparent blue cube supported by four tiny spike-like legs. The fighters, who were told about it beforehand, crammed into the vehicle which took off immediately. It didn't take long to arrive at the arena, but it wasn't quite what they expected. Only one other universe was there, Universe 11.

"What's going on?" Raza asked.

"I don't know," Vados said, "I didn't get a message about it. What about you Whis?"

"Neither have I."

"Strange," Gohan muttered.

"It's probably more timeline bullshit," Raza commented.

"Welcome, Universe Seven!" A voice chimed out.

A small platform hovered down on it was the Omni Kings and The Grand Priest. The priest continued his monologue.

"There was a change of plans, we started the Tournament of Power already and Universe 11 was the victor with no casualties. So, we decided to do a second tournament, Universe Seven versus Universe Eleven."

The team, mainly Raza, was shocked by the reveal but did their best to hide it.

"If you will step onto the platform," The priest pointed towards a platform floating a few inches off the ground, "We will take you to the new tournament arena for a preliminary match so that the numbers are more even for a tournament."

The team looked to Raza who nodded his head. They steeled their nerves and walked onto the platform, followed closely by Beerus and the Angels. The moment their feet hit the platform, they were gone.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Team Universe Seven appeared in the arena where Raza fought Champa and Heles.