Part 6

Raza stared down at his opponent, ready for the greatest fight of his life so far. Zamasu did the same, he had a complexion of pure arrogance but deep inside, he was seething with anger, he knew he couldn't pull any punches. Both fighters realized the similarities they held. Both were Half-Saiyan and Half-Core Person with a distaste for their version of villainy. They both saw the irony of two fighters who were so similar and fighting on opposite sides.

'The difference is, he's evil.' Both fighters thought to themselves.

Out of nowhere, they charged. Fists met in the center of the crater, shaking the planet, they really weren't pulling punches. They punched once again with opposite hands before locking them together. They planted their feet and began punching each other in a battle for dominance. Raza relented and let Zamasu knock him down. Zamasu stood over Raza and brought his hands down in the form of a Sledgehammer. Raza caught his hands and pulled them apart before tripping Zamasu. Raza rocketed his forehead into Zamasu's and he followed Zamasu back to a standing position before headbutting him again. He kicked Zamasu into a rock before grabbing his face and slamming him into the ground.

Raza forced his face into the ground and stabbed Zamasu mercilessly with a Ki blade created from his free hand. He shoved his hand up to the elbow through Zamasu's chest and ripped his hand through the side of Zamasu's chest, causing the god to scream in agony.

"Is this hurting you?" Raza asked mockingly, "I thought you were invincible!!!"

"Repent for your arrogance!!!!" Zamasu yelled as he unleashed a massive Ki blast from his eye while healing.

Raza jumped back and Zamasu followed him, channeling a large amount of power into a punch. Raza used a small ki blast to redirect his momentum towards Zamasu, also building a large amount of Ki in his hand, making it look like they were going to clash. Raza ducked under Zamasu's arm and delivered a powerful uppercut and Ki blast to Zamasu's head at the last second.

 He opened his palm after the punch and held it at Zamasu's face which had an expression of stunned horror. A scorching hot sun-like Ki blast appeared in Raza's hand and he yelled, "RAZING WRATH!!"

The blast incinerated Zamasu's upper body and shot out into space. The beam kept going and incinerated Neptune and Pluto as it dissipated into the cosmos. Raza looked around and noticed Zamasu's right hand scorched but intact on the ground with the Time Ring still on it, undamaged. He took the time he had to rip the ring off from the hand before throwing it to the lower half of Zamasu that remained, he now had a contingency plan. He looked over and saw that Zamasu had fully regenerated. He smiled at the god who had a look on his face that said he was absolutely livid. Around this time, the time machine returned with the four Saiyans in tow and with Supreme Kai Shin and Zamasu's former master, Gowasu. Even more so, Whis and Vados appeared, both very impressed by the power their student was radiating.

Before Zamasu could give another speech or attack the new spectators, Raza knocked him into the air and prepared another massive Ki blast. He created a giant Ki orb the size of the crater they were in and he condensed it. He brought it down to the point where it was barely perceptible and had several transparent rings shining around it. He noticed Zamasu in the sky had charged an attack.

"Divine Wrath Kamehameha!" He yelled as a golden beam shot from his cupped hands.

Raza crushed the orb in his hand and shot his hand towards his godly opponent's attack.

"REGICIDE IMPACT!!" Raza yelled as the spectators marveled at the power of the two titans, even Goku and Vegeta were amazed and a little scared while Whis and Vados just had looks of pride.

A massive purple beam shot from Raza's palm, throwing debris up from the ground and meeting thunderously in the middle with the Divine Wrath Kamehameha.