Part 2

Raza woke up on a patch of grass and jumped up, remembering what happened to him. He looked around and saw that he was on the grounds of Capsule Corp. He looked around seeing that the middle Pavillion area was gone and a hole was left in the ground. He looked into the sky, not knowing what part of history he was sent to. Just as he looked up he saw a giant blue orb exploding in the stratosphere with a grouping of people floating alongside a small, hovering ship.

Raza cursed to himself, he was in the Battle of Gods section of history. He looked to the figures who were watching the fight and saw Piccolo, Vegeta, Gohan, Tien, Yamcha, Goten, and Trunks. Inside the sphere, he saw the rest of the Z fighters. He turned away, wanting to get away from any crossfire. When he turned Whis appeared, blocking his path. Raza jumped and Whis began to speak.

"May I ask why a Time Traveller is here?" Whis asked cordially.

Raza didn't have time to think, he just panicked. He became a Super Saiyan Three and shot towards Whis, punching with all his might. Whis held his index and middle fingers out, using them to stop the punch. His other hand went to Raza's throat faster than he could comprehend.

"I-I can't move," Raza said while back in his base form due to a pressure point Whis hit.

"I know," Whis said, "I'll ask nicely one more time, why have you time traveled?"

Raza knew that Whis probably wouldn't have believed what happened so he decided to act slightly rashly. He looked to the sky and saw that Beerus had thrown his Sphere of Destruction. He could sense the crazy amount of God Ki and used a technique his mom taught him. He used the KaiKai and teleported between Goku and the Sphere of Destruction with Whis' back being towards the sphere.

Whis held his other hand towards the sphere before dissipating it.

"WHIS!!" Beerus yelled, "Why did you do that!?"

"It is an important matter," Whis said seriously, holding Raza out to emphasize the point.

"Who is that?" Beerus asked, "And why does he have natural God Ki?"

"He's a time traveler," Whis said, "I don't know why he is here though."

Beerus floated down to them and Goku who was below Whis passed out from the strain of the battle, falling to earth.

"Who are you? Beerus asked as he held his palm to Raza's face when Whis let him go.

Raza knew that if he attacked Beerus he would be hit with a hakai and erased.

"I wouldn't use the Hakai if I were you," Raza said.

"Oh," Beerus said, "And why is that?"

"It would be a bad idea to enrage the Supreme Kai of Time," Raza said, giving a small smile.

"Oh great," Beerus said, "You're one of her asinine Time Patrollers, aren't you?"

"More than that," Raza said, "I'm her son."

"What's her real name then?" Beerus asked, knowing that most Time Patrollers aren't given this information.

"Chronoa," Raza said.

Beerus sighed and lowered his hand. Even if he wasn't Chronoa's kid the fact that he knew her name meant he was a decently important Time Patroller. Personally, Beerus just didn't her poisoning him with her terrible cooking.

Beerus sighed and asked, "How can we help the Time Patrol?"

"That's the problem," Raza began sheepishly, "I wasn't sent here to clear a distortion."

"Then why are you here?" Whis asked quizzically.

"This woman, Towa of the Demon Realm attacked the Time Nest and sent me here with a portal." Raza said, "I need to get much stronger and I need to get a Time Ring to get back."