Part 10

Raza opened his eyes and noticed the Saiyans, Vados, Beerus, and Whis crowding around him. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see that all the other Angels, Kais, and Destroyers were in attendance.

"When did you two get here?" Raza questioned the Universe seven destroyer and angel.

"A few minutes ago," Whis said, "My sister informed me that your fighting Heles and Champa while they're both using Ultra Ego."

"It's true," Raza said.

"You know what's going to happen if you mess around, right?" Beerus asked

"I do," Raza said, "If I attack them without incapacitating them they'll just get stronger. Don't worry guys, I know what to do now."

Vados was about to voice concern when they heard her father's loud voice.

"The barrier is now repaired!" He announced, "Will the three fighters please come back to the ring."

Raza walked into the ring as his opponents did the same from the opposite side.

"Are you going to keep going? Heles asked as she and Champa powered up, "You can concede right now and save yourself a lot of trouble. You can't beat us, these futile attempts will just waste everyone's time."

"Maybe so," Raza said as he ascended to Super Saiyan Four, "But that's the thing about us Saiyans: we don't give up easy!"

Raza unleashed a deafening roar as his yellow aura exploded from his body.

"AGGHHHH!"

Raza's massive yellow aura turned red and fell back to his body, covering him like a shield. The red Ki was flowing across his skin like water.

"Begin!" The Grand Priest shouted.

The destroyers wasted no time in rushing at the young Half-Saiyan with their purple auras ignited around their bodies. Two fists sailed above his head as he ducked and slid behind the destroyers. He twirled around and put his palms to their exposed backs. He gave a quiet grunt and shoved them into each other. They canceled their momentum and shot a combined blast at Raza.

He put his fingers to his forehead and teleported out of the way of the blast at the last second, appearing a few feet away from the two. There was barely any time to react as the two gods were leaping towards the young Kai with their fists raised. he snapped his fingers and the two G.O.D.s felt a pulse of electric ki flow through their bodies as they became paralyzed.

"How?" Heles choked out.

"I planted electricity mines on you when I dodged your fist attack."

He put his hand on Heles' back and put his other hand's pointer and index fingers to his forehead. He concentrated and Heles teleported outside of the barrier.

"What?" She asked in confusion as she looked around.

"Contestant Heles is eliminated!" The Grand Priest announced.

Raza turned back to Champa and was punched in the face by the god. He was thrown back a little bit and felt his power rise a little bit. He flipped and dodged a kick from the fat god.

He jumped forward and clashed punches with Champa, the pain making them both stronger. Champa reached for him and sliced at him with his other hand's claws. Raza jumped past and dodged the attack with a spin maneuver that left multiple after-image clones that soon faded.

"Whis, is that?" Beerus asked.

"No," Whis said, "It isn't Ultra Instinct but it is similar."

"What's Ultra Instinct?" Gohan asked.