Part 11

It's been about eight months since Raza killed Champa and wished for Vados' freedom. Since then, the two of them have been living at capsule corp thanks to Vegeta begging Bulma to let them stay. The day after their battle, Raza was summoned by the Grand Priest, and they had a discussion. He told Raza that if he ever hurt Vados, "something" bad would happen. Raza just nodded and had no intention of finding out what that "something" was.

Currently, Raza and the other Saiyans, Vegeta, Goku, Gohan, and Future Trunks were in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Goku had gone to Zeno's palace the day before and told them all about the "Tournament of Power" and how the losing universes were to be erased. Vegeta, Gohan, and Trunks were all quite annoyed by Goku's perceived irresponsibility but were calmed when Raza told them that they would've been erased without a fighting chance if Goku hadn't given the Omni-Kings the idea. Raza and the Saiyans were five of the necessary ten warriors needed for the tournament and they were all training together while Vados on the outside of the chamber collected and trained the other five contestants. They were Krillin, Android 18, Android 17, Master Roshi, and Piccolo.

Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, and Trunks were all charging Raza at the same time trying to land a hit on the demi-Saiyan, but they were having no luck. They were all in their strongest forms, Goku and Vegeta in Super Saiyan Blue, Trunks in Super Saiyan Two, and Gohan in his Ultimate Form.

Raza, in his Super Saiyan Three form was dodging all their attacks without effort and counterattacked fiercely with just as little effort. He dodged a punch from Vegeta and retaliated by kicking him in the chest and then backflipping, kicking the prince a second time in the chin, knocking him back.

"C'mon guys," Raza said seriously, "We only have a week to train, and you guys are behind where you should be."

Gohan charged at Raza from behind hoping to knock him down. Raza turned and with some effort, caught Gohan's punch. They locked hands and started pushing on one another, fighting for dominance. Gohan screamed and for a split second, his power surpassed Raza's. He swept the half-god off his feet and came down on him with a haymaker.

Raza saw it coming and rolled out of the way, just in time. Gohan's arm up to the fist got stuck in the ground. Raza took advantage and blasted Gohan away with a strong blast. Gohan tumbled in the air and slid along the ground as he came to a crouching stop next to Goku, Vegeta, and Trunks. They looked at each other and silently nodded before raising their power levels as high as they would go.

Their auras exploded out with Trunks' golden one being the smallest and Gohan's white aura being slightly larger than Goku and Vegeta's auras. Gohan and Goku brought their hands to their sides and began charging Kamehameha wave while Trunks and Vegeta did the same with the Final Flash. Raza smiled.

"A beam struggle? I'll play!"

Raza jumped back and put his hands in the Final Flash position before drawing them to his sides.

"Final," Vegeta, Trunks, and Raza said at the same time.

"Kamehame," Goku, Gohan, and Raza said at the same time.

"HAAA!!" They all yelled.

The two blasts met in the middle of the white dimension and clashed ferociously. The father-son duos immediately felt a massive amount of pressure from Raza's blast, no way he could be this strong in just Super Saiyan Three! 

They raised their power even higher and began pushing Raza's Final Kamehameha back.

"Woah!"

He forced more energy into the blast and pushed them back to the middle.

"C'mon guys! How are you losing a four v one?" He asked them angrily.

Vegeta grunted, "He's just toying with us!"