Fourteen

I find myself anxious as the bottle twirls around in a circle. I know I'm not playing but this game always has a way of annoying the crap out of me and playing with my nerves.

The bottle finally stops spinning and i let out a silent breath. The bottle points at the girl sitting on the oter side of Alex.

She rubs her hands together, "um, who should be my victim? Anyone? Kan!" She says

And a guy with red hair groans. I'm guessing that's Kan. And I'm also guessing this girl doesn't go easy which is why he's groaning.

"Truth or dare Kan," she says

"Dare," he says

Her lips pull into a huge grin that can only be classified as evil paired with the glint in her eyes. "I dare you to stand on the coffee table and strip to your birth suit!"

I was surprised that no one complained. In fact there were some excited hollers going on. What sort of crazy shit did these people dare each other to do? I am once again happy to have sat this one out.

"No pictures everyone," Kan says as he steps onto the coffee table.

I sit and watch in horror as he takes off his shirt and throws it to the girl who dared him to strip before winking at her. I thought he was complaining? That's sick though.

He pulls his belt from its holes and undoes the button and zipper before hooking his fingers into his jeans and pushes them down just as i close my eyes. There are excited hollers from the girls and some laughter from the guys.

"Okay dress up and sit your ass down Kan," Carmen's voice rings

Oouu, bossy. I open my eyes in time to see Kan settle down and spin the bottle. My nerves start up again and the bottle settles on Sal. Well, that was fast.

"Sal, truth or dare?" Kan asks

"Dare," Sal says

I almost cringe. I hope he isn't dared to strip too. Though i Dont think id complain but he doesnt have to know that, right? So shhh. This stays between us.

"I dare you to take a body shot off Carmen," Kan says

Well that's easy. The Asian girl runs to the back just as Carmen stands from where she was sitting and the girl reappears a second later carrying a bottle of tequila.

"Mouth or stomach?" Sal asks Kan as he settles his hands on Carmen's waists and lifts her easily settling her down on a higher table than the coffee table and Carmen lies down on her back.

Well now that I think about it, i Dont want to watch anymore. Say stomach Kan please say stomach pretty pretty please.

"Stomach," Kan says

I almost visibly let out a sigh of relief. I may have the energy to look at them groping each other and all that but i cannot watch them kiss. That is a new territory i dont wanna ever witness.

Carmen lifts her blouse up to her boobs revealing her tonned flat stomach the belly button piercing gleaming with the stud on it. The Asian girl pours the tequila onto Carmen's belly button and and she sucks her stomach in.

Sal settles his hands on her hips and lowers his head drinking the tequila straight off her body as people shout excitedly. He slowly lifts his head after he takes the shot running his tongue on the stud on her belly button and she laughs throwing her head back.

Okay that was so hot but it also was like a stab to my stupid heart. Maybe i should get a belly button piercing too. But then Sal belongs to Carmen.

Everyone settles back into the circle as Sal lifts Carmen off the table. She sits down on her spot just as Sal settles down too and spins the bottle.