Seven

Sal

I close the front door and run upstairs. I enter my room and maybe slam the door a little too harshly because i hear my mum's voice soon after.

"No dar portazos en mi casa!" She calls out. No slamming doors in my house.

"Perdón!" I call back out. Sorry.

I start to pace my room. Okay. So that's one thing. Physical attraction. Or a mere blip because it was never there before. Why am i being so hard on myself?

When she pulled her hair up into a ponytail and i saw the soft skin on her stomach, i shouldn't have looked. I knew i shouldn't have but i did anyway. And damn if i didn't want to touch. Her skin is so milky white and it looks so soft.

I wonder if she'd squirm if i ran my fingertips over the skin she exposed today. But there's one upside to this. The little blip of physical attraction i had today would help my task. She is annoying as hell after all. But she also is really easy to get to.

The way she wasn't subtle about her checking me out also makes my work so much easier. She might have tried to hide it- or she thought she did- but i saw every action. Its really hard not to feel someone looking at you so much like that. Like damn girl, calm down.

I look through my closet for my gym clothes. Ingrid has to be out with one of the dweebs today or with Carmen  and i have the rest of the afternoon to myself. What better way to spend it than to be at the gym?

So i change into my gym shorts and a gray tee. I take my towel and shove it into my gym bag. I fish my car keys and wallet from the jeans i just removed and take my phone and bottle. I open the door meeting one of the dweebs. She's looking left and right as if she's about to steal. She looks back to where she's expecting the door to be and I'm there folding both my arms across my chest looking down at her with my eyebrow raised.

"I was making sure no one comes into your room without your permission, Sal. You know how Santi is with his mirror fetish. He thinks he's a model and its funny right," she says before laughing.

I Dont laugh. I just look at her. She gives me a two finger salute before scurrying off and i shake my head.

"Hermanas," i say underneath my breath as i start to descend the stairs. "I swear i will lock my door if y'all keep going in to get my stuff!" I call out. siblings.

"What did Maria do now?" Santi calls out standing in the doorway of his room

"What makes you think i did something?" Maria replied folding her arms standing in hers and Ingrid's doorway.

"Well you Didnt mirame entrar a robar, now did you?" Santi asks. See me go in to steal.

Maria groans before she charges at Santi and Santi slams his door locking it before she reaches him making Maria let out a frustrated scream.

I enter the kitchen and fill my bottle with water at the tap.

"Off to the gym?" Mum asks walking into the kitchen balancing a laundry basket on her hip

I nod taking a bottle of cold water from the fridge, "will you do my laundry too mama, por favor y gracias?" I say kissing her cheek before exiting the kitchen

"Tengo los peores hijos," she says shaking her head. I have the worst kids.

"Te amo mama!" I call out closing the front door and jogging to my car quickly driving away before my mum comes out after me yelling her head off.