Thirteen

As we pull up close to Ian's house i can feel the faint vibration from the music. I can also see the colours changing from blue to green and the like. There is a long line of cars leading to the house. The house is practically isolated which i bet is why they chose to have the party here.

The bungalow is made out of red coloured bricks giving it an ancient vibe but the variations of the kitchen which has a glass wall separating it from the outside makes it modern. Its a nice house.

Alex gets out from his side and so do i and i wait for him as he locks the car. Then we walk side by side closer and closer to the house.

"You'll be alright," he says his hand splaying on the small of my back, which is bare might i mention. I shiver not in a good way but because i Dont want to be touched.

I think he gets a totally opposite message because he pulls me closer to him just as we enter the front door. The house is more quieter than the outside which is funny because i thought the party was in doors but turns out people are drinking and groping each other in here.

Alex leads me towards the back which i assume is the way towards the kitchen. He takes a plastic cup and pours a drink and takes a sip before raising his cup.

"Do you drink?" He asks

Someone scoffs behind me. I turn around to see Sal. He is alone and i cannot explain the joy in me for knowing that he is alone here.

I take a moment to take him in. He is wearing a white tee which clings to his torso like a second skin. The way it clings to his body has me reliving the last time I saw him and how his body was glistening with sweat and the rays from the sun.

He is wearing a black leather jacket on top of the tee and black pants which also cling to his tonned legs while leaving considerable room for breathing. His feet are clad in grey and black high top sneakers.

His hair is rather tousled as if someone had been running their hands in it but it still remains wavy with a lock curling and falling over his forehead. His whole outfit gives him a rather sexy and dangerous vibe going on and just seeing him standing there makes me rub my thighs together in attempt to relieve the tension.

"Do you drink,of coarse she drinks," he says stepping into the kitchen.

The way he mimicks Alex's voice almost has me laughing but i quickly catch myself remembering that it'll be offensive given he's my ride to and from here.

Sal walks straight to the counter and i am caught in a trance watching the way his jacket moves as he- i Dont know what he is doing- but i imagine the way his muscles are rippling beneath all those barriers.

I find myself hating his jacket since its the sole reason i cant see his swirls of ink that are just the icing on the cake. He turns around from whatever he was doing holding two plastic cups and it hits me that he was pouring drinks. Well if he poured two means Carmen is just around the corner- yay!- please note the sarcasm.

He holds out his hand to me and i look up at him and then the hand held out to me which is holding a cup. I am puzzled. I look up at him again and I'm sure he can read the confusion on my face.

"Its a clean drink, you think id drug you?" He says taking a sip from his own cup

"No but why would you be making a drink for me?" I shoot back

He rolls his eyes and takes a step towards me, putting the rim of the cup at my lips forcing my lips open amd tilting the cup back. He makes me take a considerably large gulp since i Dont have control of the amount that leaves the cup since its his hand holding the cup.