****

After a video montage of all the memories that have been made in this villa, some good and some bad it was time for the results to start being announced. 

"Well that is it and after 24 hours of voting I can now reveal the results. Ekin-Su and Davide. Delilah and Will. Indiyah and Dami. Tasha and Andrew. I can now reveal the couple in fourth place is...."

"Tasha and Andrew." This is just getting madder and madder by the minute.

They didn't seem at all bothered by the results though and I was so glad they kept a smile on their faces as they gave us all a hug before going over for their interview. 

"Right it's now time to reveal the third place couple." Laura came back over after Tasha and Andrew went to the other side. "Ekin-Su and Davide. Delilah and Will. Indiyah and Dami. I can reveal the couple in third place is..."

"Indiyah and Dami." I think there needs to be a recount. 

I think my mum is definitely going to be asking for me to pay her phone bill when I get out of here. I actually can't believe we were in the final but I gave them both a short hug before they quickly went over to the interview sofa. 

Of course I knew the moment between Dami and I would be mentioned and it did as they moved through their Love Island journey. 

"Of course we can't have you on without talking about Mad Movies." Laura started. "We often do see it having a lasting impact on couples but I think one of the biggest fall outs this year involved you Dami and Delilah. How do you look back on that now?"

"I have no explanation for the words that I said and I'll hold my hands up now and say I should never have said those things but I completely respect Delilah for not accepting that. We may not be friends anymore but I have huge respect for that woman and I wish her and Will all the best."

Again it is touching to hear those words from Dami but I don't think at the moment it is enough and maybe in the future things will be different but right now we've both just got to focus on our relationships now.

Once that interview had finished Laura remained on the sofa. "So you guys at home have had your say, we are down to our final two couples and who will be the winners of Love Island. Ekin-Su and Davide or Will and Delilah?"

Ekin-Su and Davide were first to have their final interview and thankfully I got a much happier mention in this one. 

"Ekin-Su, you came in here talking about now wanting season girlfriends but I've seen first hand how hard it is not to make those bonds in there. How special were those?"

"Oh I loved the girls in here and I know I've got a best friend for life in Delilah. We're total opposites in some ways but we work and I'm so glad we can both be standing up here tonight with the men we love."

"Love you girl." I shouted over. 

*****

"Right, finally now it's time to talk to Delilah and Will and have a loom back at their unforgettable experience." We moved over to the sofa and got the chance to watch back our best bits. "It feels like we have a lot to get through so I'll start at the beginning. Delilah you was put with Luca at the start but he soon turned his attention to Gemma and you moved to Jacques. What attracted you to Jacques?"

This was not at all awkward talking about my kind of ex with my new boyfriend. "I mean no one can deny he's a good looking bloke and I did like that cheeky side of him but yeah I guess in that I missed a few red flags."

"Then you had quite a smooth journey up until Casa Amor, we watched you be quite tense in there. Did you believe it was going to go the way it did?"

"I think all the girls knew in there that as much as I tried to, I didn't fully trust Jacques and there was a part of me that knew if he didn't pass that test then it had to be the end for us. Obviously I was happy to see him stood there alone but when it came out about Cheyanne, the way he handled it just wasn't for me."