She calmed Tara down before helping her with the blouse though she wasn't looking which actually made Tara calm. She wore the blouse keeping the skirt to be wore later when she would be done with her makeup and here and would be actually leaving for the venue. She asked her Bhabhi to get change herself as they have to leave soon while she started her light makeup. 

While she was doing her makeup, She saw Shamish getting up as the little baby looked around in confusion before looking at her with sleepy eyes raising his hands crying. He was cranky when he woke up. She couldn't even move towards him neither can see him cry. She saw her brother coming inside her room who immediately picked up his son. 

"You get ready, I'll see him", he moved out of the room to get his son ready giving the ladies space to get ready themselves. He understood that his girls need time to get ready and it would be unfair if he would expect his wife to get their son ready as well. 

They all got ready till 11:30 in the morning and immediately left. Though Dinesh was taking care of Tara who couldn't even sit without wincing because of the pain. He was happy that he was there to catch her when she fall yesterday, otherwise she could've more wounds.

Tara's outfit>

"Tara, did you call Arjun to ask him where he is", Her mother asked her while taking her dupatta on her head along with Trisha as they were reaching the venue

"Mumma, he said he is having a lot of work so he might not make it", Tara spoke not liking lying at the moment.

"What? Tara, he is the only brother-in-law in the family. If he won't come, it won't be right", her mother told him making her feel worse.

"Mumma, he is a busy man. You can't force your ritual on him", Dinesh told his mother. Everybody knew how busy Arjun is always.

"You won't care. Why would you? People would ask me and Tara only where her husband is. Why is he not there? Only I have to answer their question. It's the first function in the family and the son-in-law is missing. You don't understand anything", Her mother spoke. Nagesh looked at her once making her silent.

"If he could, he would've definitely come. If he is busy, we can't do anything", Nagesh spoke making Tara sigh.

"But at least Tara, you should've informed us before", her father told her but she remain silent. They soon reached the venue as Dinesh helped her getting down.

"Just stay there for an hour. I have booked a room for you. You can take rest than", Dinesh told her helping her walk so she won't put pressure on her injured feet.

"How will Dinesh handle Tara in the whole function? He will also have things to do. That's why I was asking about Arjun. If he would've been here, he would've handled Tara on his own", Her mother told her husband who nodded agreeing to this point. This wouldn't have to worry about Tara if Arjun was there. But again if Tara won't have been married, they would've taken care of her than also.