Chapter 16

A few classes had passed, and Seoyeon was having more and more fun learning the dance. She was opening up, becoming freer and enjoying herself with everyone. Key had become her good dancing buddy.

Eunhyuk had been happy that Seoyeon was having fun in his class. During every class, he had been observing her from the corner of his eye... but not like a student. He noticed her body move in the flow whenever they practised the song. The movement was swift and precise every time she did it, and the attitude of the song was personified in her dancing and her expressions. He was slowly and steadily getting drawn to her skill, personality, and everything he understood of her. Another thing he could not help was his jealousy of Key.

Key had been a fantastic dancer who caught on to the moves quickly. As a teacher, Eunhyuk was very proud of him. But, he wasn't liking that Seoyeon was asking Key for help and directions as opposed to him. 'I am the teacher; she should be asking me. Why is she asking him?' used to be on his mind whenever he saw her and Key stand in a corner and discuss movements. He kept a straight face, but he was always uneasy.

They were practising with the music, and then Eunhyuk said, "Okay, class, time for the hook step!" "Ah, man, I suck at it!" Seoyeon exclaimed in a low voice

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

They were practising with the music, and then Eunhyuk said, "Okay, class, time for the hook step!" "Ah, man, I suck at it!" Seoyeon exclaimed in a low voice. "Come on!" Key nudged her. Eunhyuk saw Key in the mirror. "It's a really cool step, and class is about to end; just make it through for now, and then practice at home in the mirror as I told ya," Key assured her. Seoyeon smiled at him. Eunhyuk noticed their interaction. Key was smiling assuredly at her, and he could see her ease from her stressed face. His eyebrows were about to scrunch at them, but he maintained his straight face.

"Um, hmm..." he cleared his throat to get 'everyone's' attention. "Okay, let's practice the basics again. We are moving the rib cage we have been trying to open up since the first class. Put your hands on your waist for now, and try moving only the rib cage around." He showed it to everyone. "The hands on the waist are to make sure that the waist isn't moving. Is everyone good? Okay, I will look at everyone and help; for now, let's do it on counts. We will learn the intricacies later." Eunhyuk went around the class, telling every person what they could do better while counting simultaneously. However, he was looking at Seoyeon from the corner of his eye. She was having a bit of a struggle with the isolation, but she was trying. Standing next to her, Key was showing off and teasing her simultaneously. They were giggling and trying to learn as well. Something didn't sit well with Eunhyuk. He continued to check on the students and their movements.

"Okay, class, that's it for today. Remember, the key to opening up your body is slowly and steadily pushing it. Don't overdo it; otherwise, you may injure yourself. Have fun in the process. See you!" and everyone started packing up and leaving. Eunhyuk also started packing his things as he looked around for Seoyeon. He found her standing in a corner, too busy with Key, giggling and enjoying her time. Something in Eunhyuk's mind blew; he picked up his things and went to the changing room.

"Ah, it is so much fun. You should come to the socials sometimes." Key was trying to convince Seoyeon. She, however, was more excited about the dance class because of Eunhyuk than anything else. Socials were not enjoyable to her. She was interested in learning from Eunhyuk and the small amount of time they got after class when they went for coffee or ice cream or to grab something and just chit-chat. "Naah, I am good ya. I want to be more confident before I come to socials, so maybe sometime later." Key shrugged, "Well, suit yourself. I gotta go, else I will be late. See you next time!" "See ya!" Seoyeon waved goodbye to Key and turned to look for Eunhyuk.