Part 14

*One Year Later*

    After Joel had helped me set up a channel and gave me a shout-out, I began to get a bunch of subscribers and fans! Joel and I even do a few collabs together, and I've even gotten a few of my favorite YouTubers to work with me. I am honestly so happy that I can do what I love and be here with the man that I love. Speaking of, after being together for six months and constantly staying over, I officially moved in with him.

    He has been so supportive and has helped me through so much, and I've helped him with whatever he has needed. He told me he had a surprise for me tonight and that I needed to dress like I was going somewhere fancy, very fancy. I tried to tell him I didn't need fancy, but once again, he told me to change and that tonight was going to be a night I would always remember.

    I went into the bathroom and found a dress sleeve holding a gorgeous red gown with sparkles and a leg slit. The back was open as well, and it was just beautiful in every way. I slid it on and did some red lipstick and darker eye makeup. I stared in the mirror and was honestly surprised at how pretty I looked. I've never felt this way about myself.

    I opened the door and came face-to-face with Joel, wearing a maroon blazer and a white button down, with a maroon tie and matching pants, with some sleek black shoes. All we could do was stare. "You have officially made me speechless." He grins, and I giggle in return. "Color me shocked. I have never laid eyes on something, so just, wow." He blushes and kisses my cheek, holding my hand. "Let's go gorgeous." "All set, handsome."

    We reach the dinner place and it's the restaurant we went to for our first date. We order the same thing, and as the meal arrives, Joel seems nervous. "Are you alright?" He looks up and just stares at me. "I am just fine, just nervous about what's to come." I suddenly feel anxious, afraid he's going to leave me. The waitress brings over two glasses of champagne and tells us to enjoy. "Did you order these?" He nods and takes a sip, not making eye contact.

    I take a sip and feel something hard hit my mouth. I hold it between my lips and remove the glass before reaching up and removing the object from my mouth. I look down to see a beautiful silver and diamond ring. I look at Joel and see him fix his tie before taking the ring from my grasp and kneeling down. I cover my mouth and can already feel the tears coming.

    "Y/n, it hasn't been long since we met and since we've been together, but I don't know if I can go on in life without you being at my side through it all. I love you too much, and I don't want to let you go. Will you, marry me?" I'm full blown crying right now, and not very attractive crying either. He stares at me, waiting for an answer. I slowly nod and then fully shake my head up and down. "Yes, Joel, yes!" He places the ring onto my shaky hand and pulls me into a sweet embrace and kisses me deeply, not wanting to let me go.

*A few months later*

    We finally have everything ready for the wedding, and I'm standing at the doors in my long, elegant white gown. I have a bouquet of red roses, and I can feel the nerves rising. I hear the music start and make my way through the doors. I feel my eyes start to water and stare at Joel, who is about to start losing it himself. I reach him, and once I do, he pulls the veil over my head and loops his fingers through mine. Everything goes by in a blur, and all I can focus on is Joel and his vows. I say mine, and the last thing I hear is "You may now kiss the bride."

    Joel and I kiss, and we stand there in a trance as I hear the clapping around us sound far away. I hear nothing but Joel, and it's like we're the only two in the room. We hold hands as we run down the aisle and out the front doors. We get into the car that's labeled 'Just Married', and we wave at the family who's gathered outside, throwing petals and some tearing up. Joel and I kiss one last time as he puts both hands on the steering wheel, and I place a hand on his thigh.

    "Ready gorgeous?"

    "Ready handsome..."

And that's a wrap! I know it ended rather quickly but I honestly couldn't think of how to stretch it out and I wanted to make it a happy ending (no matter how many stories have bad things happen before good and even my brain now is saying something bad should've happened but let's try to be happy for once, yeah?) Anyhow, thank you guys so freaking much for reading this story and I WILL be making more stories, be that Joel (Roomieofficial), other YouTubers I've had crushes on, or if you'd like I can make some short ones via request or even some one-shots. Thank you all again, and I shall see you in the next story! 🥰