Part 6

(AUTHOR WARNING!!! This chapter gets... spicy~)

    I wake up the next morning and look at the clock. It's almost ten-forty. I shoot up and hop into the shower. I get dressed, and I throw on some leggings and a random, nice-ish shirt. I grab my bag, checking the mirror. I look at my phone, and it's eleven-fifty something. My sister comes out of the guest room, and I wave to her. "I'll be back in a few hours." She smirks and waves. "Have fun with your man!" She shouts as I run out the door. I take my time walking. It's only a few blocks, and he said around noon, so I don't want to show up at exactly that time like a weirdo. It's about twelve-ten when I arrive. I knock, and he opens the door.

    We head into his living room, and he grabs his controllers. I look through his stash and find a game I played all the time as a kid. I pop it in, and he goes to the kitchen to grab some snacks. I start up the game and already select one of my favorite characters. He comes back in, sits the bowl of chips down along with two water bottles, and plops down next to me. "Oh, I like this game. Not to brag, but I'm pretty good at it." He brushes his shoulder, and I laugh. "Then show me what you got." He smirks, and we start the round. Almost instantly, I get his dude to half health. I glance over, and his face is intensely focused. I smirk and finish round one rather quickly. Round two starts, and it's a three round game. I back up, and as he walks over to me, I jump over him and do an air attack. After beating his guy, the last round starts, and he knows he's screwed. I beat him again, and the end screen pops up, saying player two won. He exits back to character select, and I choose my guy again. He chooses another person, and I nod. "Good choice. Are you going to try this time?" He scoffs and shakes his head. "You're going down!"

    Round after round, he loses again and again. After a few matches, he seems a little on edge. I beat his guy one last time, and the game ends once again. I laugh as he held his arms up, confused about how he keeps losing. "How are you so good at video games?" I shrug and sit back. "Guess I'm just that good." He laughs and sits the controller down. We sit there for a minute, staring at the screen where my character is striking a pose while his lies on the ground, dead. I stand up and excuse myself to the restroom. He nods and yells out as I head down the hall. "I'm taking your character next round!" I laugh as I head into the bathroom. Jokes on him, I've been playing this game for years, so I'm a pro at all the characters.

    I finish up and head to the living room. I turn the corner, and he gives me a weird look. "What's wrong?" He nods towards my phone, and I come over and sit back down. I open it and see my sister messaged me.

S: so, have you guys banged yet?

    I shut my phone off and sit it aside. I cover my face, and I feel like I could just fall over and die. "I am, so sorry! She's an idiot and I, I'm sorry you saw that." I look over at him, and he just looks at me. I swear I see his eyes glance down and back to my eyes. "Well, I heard it vibrate and thought it could've been important. Your sister is weird." I nod and rub the back of my neck. I feel so stupid. "If you don't mind me asking. Why did she ask you that? Does she tease you because you enjoy my content, or is it something more?" I look at him then to my feet. It's only been a couple of days. I don't want to ruin what we have. "Y/n?"

    I look back at him and give him a weak smile. "Joel, I won't lie to you. I've really enjoyed these past few days we've spent together and I couldn't be happier. I, I did develop feelings after watching your content over the years. I never believed we'd meet, so when we did and you offered me lessons, I honestly couldn't believe it. She kept telling me to tell you or hint at you that I care about you. I just don't want to ruin what we have." He stared at me for a moment. He wasn't saying anything. He just kept staring at me. His eyes glanced from mine, down, and I swear he was going to tell me to leave. "Joel?" His eyes looked into mine again. "I'm sorry if I upset you in any way." I felt myself start to get warm. Was he thinking about how he wanted to tell me to leave? "Look, I can just go if-."

    I was cut off by his lips slamming into mine. I was shocked at first, but I then I kissed him back. His hand held the back of my head, keeping me close. We just deepened the kiss, and finally, after a moment, we parted for air. "Y/n, I know it hasn't been long, but I know how you feel. Since that night we met, I couldn't get you out of my head. I really like you, Y/n." I smile, and we close the gap once more. The kiss gets more passionate, and I feel his hand rest on my lower back. My body gets goosebumps, and I feel him smirk. We pull apart, and he takes my hand. 'Wait, wait. Is this about to happen?' After liking this man for so long and thinking nothing would ever happen, is he going to? He smiles as he leads me to the door I believe goes into his room. 'Oh dear, this is going to happen...'

    He shuts the door and slides his jacket off onto the floor. I lay back on the bed, and he crawls over me, continuing our kiss from the couch. I can't help but think it, I'm really enjoying this. Problem though, I haven't done this before. His one hand holds him up, while the other grabs hold on my hip. My body tenses. I haven't had anyone really touch me like this. Even if it's just kissing, it's weird, but nice as well. I feel his thumb rub the skin under that part of my shirt. I feel myself shiver. I believe I want this, but I am very self-conscious. He pulls away and removes his shirt. He isn't muscular or anything, but his body is beautiful. He tugs the end of my shirt and looks into my eyes. I help him pull it over my head and hesitate for a minute. He tosses it behind him and looks over my chest. It isn't big or attractive to me, but he stares like it's a painting. I feel weird, but he kisses me once more and straddles me, holding my sides in both hands.

    His thumbs caress my sides, and I can't help but wish this moment to last forever. His lips slide down from mine to my chin. 'Oh no. He's moving...' My mind is racing more than ever. His lips now on my jawline, moving to my neck. I tilt my head upwards. 'This is amazing, but what do I do?' I feel his lips on my collar bone. I rub a hand through his hair and feel his lips spread into a smile. His lips move slightly up, and he kisses this one spot, and I feel his teeth ever so slightly. He places one more kiss on my collar bone and then looks up at me. He hooks a finger into my belt loop and tugs down some. 'Oh, this is moving so fast. I feel dizzy.' I give him a small nod, and his slides my jeans down, tossing them to the side. He takes his off as well, and he rests his body on mine. We begin to kiss again, his hand never leaving my hip. He caresses my cheek, and he looks into my eyes, like he's asking for permission. I nod, and he places a kiss on my nose. He takes the hand from my cheek and moves it to my shoulder.

    The one on my hip slides up my waist, while the one on my shoulder moves down in sync. His hands are right by my breasts, and I know what's about to happen. I close my eyes and lift my chest upwards. I feel the air get warmer, his hands reaching them. I feel his hands grab them and begin massaging them. I tilt my head back slightly. I feel my mouth open, but all I can do is breathe. He leans closer and places one hand on my waist while the other continues. He holds my hip in place, and I feel him begin to slowly grind against me. I throw my arms out and hold his back. I slightly moan, and he gives a small grunt-moan. I don't know what happens next. Things begin to get more passionate.

    I feel his hands go to the underside of my bra, and he lifts it over my head. We strip our underwear off, and we kiss more roughly. We pull apart, and his eyes are wide. I know what's about to happen. 'Am I ready for this...?' I look him over, and I know that this is the man I want to lose it to. I nod, and he fixes himself. At first, it hurts a little, and it feels weird. He lays his body onto mine and, after a minute, goes in fully. We both gasp, and he kisses my neck as I hold one hand in his hair and the other on his back. He slowly thrusts, and we both slightly moan. It goes slow at first, but once we're both comfortable, he speeds up. His lips and his body on mine, I feel like I'm on the sun. I can't believe I'm doing this. He moans as I do, and things go like this for a few minutes before he pulls out and finishes on my stomach, and then finishes me off with his hands. He takes some tissues from his desk and wipes my stomach. He tosses them, and we lay there for a minute staring at the ceiling. Both out of breath and not sure what to say. I feel my eyes get heavy, and I look at the clock. It's nine at night. I look at him, and he looks at me. He takes off his glasses and leans over and gives me a sweet kiss on the lips. "Goodnight, Y/n." He rests his forehead against mine, and I can see the outline of his smile. I smile back and kiss the tip of his nose. "Goodnight Joel." We put on our underwear, then cuddle up under the covers. I smile and feel myself drift off in his arms.